On a scale of 0-10, rate the satisfaction you achieved in your life.. sooooo... faaaarrrrr?

the title says it all... goo

Most Helpful Girl

• 4/10

• let it out... tell me why?

• I'll be 21 in a few weeks and I don't really feel like an adult... I just feel like there are so many milestones I haven't hit yet in a huge part because my parents are holding me back in so many ways... I think I'm realizing now though that there's just a bunch of stuff I'm going to have to take into my own hands

• I appreciate it that you want change and also are determined about it, if you just think about it... you will never achieve... here we go again as NIKE said... just do it...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I would say 7/10
    I'm happy with things, but i still have goals I would like to reach and accomplishments to achieve.

• I can't rank it that way. I've had some good things happen and I'm still waiting on others. That's how it is til you die, I think.

• 8 but hopefully a 10 someday

• 7-8, happy with that, but I'm getting there :)

• Happily 9.
    Good luck and Great question, @Luvme66 xx

• *Nearly Master, is one of My Biggest accomplishments. xx

• thank you :3

• So welcome, hun. xxoo

• Probably a 7, but I've got a lot ahead of me

• Well completely honest I think I'm average
    Some people say I'm too skinny and I don't belong to female gender
    Some others say I'm hot
    But now I worked so far for this and I'm gonna say feel very good with myself and fuck what others think about me

• You're right about that, but that's not the question lol

• Yeah that's good mane, that's real good. You're young and pretty. Enjoy life as much as you can with a smile on your face

• @Joesyyyywhales thanks you're very kind😊😊

• Hmm, maybe a 5.

• 2/10 nuff said

• look again you are a master... so 2 is a bit tooo low...

• i mean personal life... not gag life

• hey... everything is one... you should be proud of little things in life... that's what happy people do.

you should read "THE MAGIC"

it will help you big time :)

• Dunno, probably a 3

• Im a peice of shit

• I'd say a 4. I have a long way to go.

What Guys Said 20

• 8/10

Add one more zero to the paycheque and i'll bump it up to a 9. Find a job on a Caribbean island somewhere would make it a 10 lol.

• Me as a Person : 9
    Career Driven etc: 4
    Romantically ATM: -55
    Settling Down : 1 (Connected to last item)

• About 4

• Right now I'd say 8.9 or 9 . I miss that boat and the 365/365 sun. Wrong country :-p

• Idk? 6/10. There is always room for improvement. Won't be happy until I am done medical school, and then I will have other things I plan to achieve.

• 7, 8 ish? I'm almost there, I'm working on it!

• 1/10 Never satisfied bro. The moment I say is a 10 is the moment I'll become complacent

• 6/10

• Probably about a 7.

• 3/10

• this is excellent.

• Kinda like 2 , but the things I wanna achieve in life will come layer not now I mean like moving out and studying

• maybe 5. it couldve been worse

• 1/10

• nah... you are a guru it must be 8-9 ... you should be proud that you have that tag on this website

• 10/10- I like my Life and realise it is all on me

• maybe a 4

• Five, things are alright but everything could be a lot better.

• All good for me! 9/10 extremely satisfied!

• I say maybe 4/10...

I would say 2 but I do have shelter, water, food and a car so that boosts me like 3 points... One for health...

Career sucks, Crush broke my heart badly, Friends just don't hang out anymore, Family is very crazy...

• 4.

The girl i was with for 4 years got pregnant on purpose because we started to get rocky. At the age of 22 .

I've slowly have gotten hotter (gym) while she's gotten fatter. Im 27 now and all these women are really into me but i know i have this bitch at home with this kid that i never wanted in the first place.

At least im still alive.