Take a social anxiety test? Wanna check if you have social anxiety?

If you wanna see if you are dealing with social anxiety take a test and share your results...

I got 3 checked so I have the least possible chances of have social anxiety to the point where it doesn't really affect my life...

What's your score? Here's the link

http://ocdla.com/social-anxiety-phobia-test

Many of you don't want to put your email addresses so I decided to share his your results are calculated..

1-3 boxes - low chances
4-6 boxes- medium chances
7-8 boxes - high chances

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't want to give my email so I didn't hit submit.

I checked off 18 boxes. 😣

• Ohhh well then your have high chances of social anxiety if you checked 18 boxes...

1-3 boxes - low chances
      4-6 - medium
      7-8 - high

• Fuck, all ittakes it 8 for it to count as high?

• Yup it does according to the results

What Girls Said 7

• I didn't want to enter any of my info, but I checked 19 boxes. Now I think I'll go lay down and reevaluate my life lol

• I didn't want to put in my e-mail address, but I checked off 11 boxes. o_o I figured I had anxiety, but... dang.

• Awful. Checked 7 boxes.

• Well I don't need to take the test to see if I have it, cause I do. But I get comfortable real fast.

• I only checked off four.

• Hmmm then you have medium possibility of having social anxiety...

• I only checked 2, so it's least likely to none that i have social anxiety.

• Well you have least possibility of having anxiety to where it didn't affect your life in any way...
      Read update

• Wow there was only one that I didn't tick off. I knew I was bad, but didn't know how bad til there was a list to check. I'm going to get it in check.

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't want to bother with the e-mail but there was only one box I checked:

>> 11. I worry excessively about my physical appearance in social situations.

I'm kind of a sucker for looking my best. I hate it when girls do things like mess up my hair.

• There was a time during my teenage years when I might have checked off almost all the boxes. I got over it after I started drinking and dating and socializing.

• So only 1 box checked? Read update

• I checked all except 3, but I already knew my result

• Seems to be like they set the bar very very low. I don't think of myself as being socially anxious, and yet I checked plenty of boxes.

• I clicked many boxes, either because I used to feel that way, or still do. When I was a kid, I didn't really have an identity. through high school, and college, and even now, there is nothing important going on in my life. the only thing I do Is look for jobs, and try to make electric guitars and basses, which I am very slow with. I also may be starting my own company since society isn't giving me a career within my qualifications. If I had a life, I wouldn't feel so bad, if I was able to feel like a human in society, rather than a burden to loved ones and a farm animal as an employee, and a slave to society... trying to create a life, where I can be myself and show others that my life is ok or fine. but I cannot do that, and it is societies fault, I don't care if people think that I am delusional or whatever for thinking that, if society doesn't help everybody find a place within it and attain a positive life, then it is a failed society. If society doesn't let people who have qualifications in a certain area or even just a passion for something work in in that field, then it is a failed society. If people end up in debt from pursing logical paths in life like school, and attaining qualifications, then it is a failed society. if I have to feel bad because society won't let me into the fold so I can be a successful human, it is a failed society

• Hmmm well you should only check boxes on basis of what you feel now and not in past...