Have you ever fall in love? :) :) :) ?

im was and it is so hurting meee haha :D but i , will forgetttt :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, thrice. I will always love my first love, but I have moved on. It was a crazy ride with him and one that I never want to get on again. My second love... it's complicated (still). We are a mess together, but an even bigger mess apart. We are toxic to one another, but we just can't seem to care. My third was my ex, but I'm so done with that bullshit, haha. I got bigger fish to fry. (#stillinlovewithmy2nd)

What Guys Said 12

• No, I have never been in love. I have never fallen in love. I have always been single. I am a very logical person, a rational person hence it's not possible that I can fall in love and moreover, I don't believe in something like falling in love, for me that sentence itself is total nonsense..

For me everything is a choice, for me love is a choice, it's a decision and so it's up to me to choose if I want to be in love or not. Believe it or not, whatever I am saying is the truth.

Yes, I do believe in love, true love however I have decided that I never want to be in love. By choice, by decision.

• Yup intact I'm trying to flirt my way out of the friend zone with her now. I think she actually got the hint last time because she was a bit nervous around me. But she would leave the social circle that I was in go talk to someone and come back to it. It was kind of cute how she was hidding behind her sis in the group. However It only took a half of a semester to stop being "one of the girls" with her.

• Yes, many times ;-).

• Eh, I'm feeling something close to love for someone as of late. More platonic though.

• Yeah once. It sucked.

• Yeah

• two times
    id like to see it working out for me tho

• Not yet, nope..

• No but i usually fall on stairs.

• can't say that i have...

• Never, till now. Only Pitzzas to be honest...

• love is for women, and the weak

What Girls Said 7

• I think I did once 😒
    And it ended up in such a disappointment 😭
    And now I hate and avoid falling in love
    I don't believe in love
    There is so such thing as love
    Its all about lust
    people will want you when they need you
    But the moment they stop needing you
    They will push u aside like a piece of paper.. sad but it's the truth

• Yes, I have.

• Yep. Truly, madly, deeply. Still am, always will be and wish I wasn't :(

• Nope, I don't want to fall in love atm

• I fell in love and hit the ground with a brain injury, four broken ribs, my arm dislocated, blood pouring out of every hole on my face, a collapsed lung, and a heart attack.

• Nah fam 😢

• is that your first love?