Which do you think is tougher in Life?

• Dealing with yourself and accepting yourselfWhich do you think is tougher in Life?
  • Dealing with other people in LifeWhich do you think is tougher in Life?
Always struggle with the 'voices in my head' and quietening my constant thoughts whereas I can deal with seemingly anyone in Life

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Yourself. People sure can be shitty to deal with, but if you accept and love yourself, it certainly makes it easier to deal with the shit.
    Also, love begins with yourself. Cliche and corny but the less love and acceptance you have for yourself, the less you can give to others. Even if you're a good person. And the less that you give, the less you'll get.
    It's an endless self fulfilling prophecy. A cycle that needs to be stopped.

• Yourself because you need to live with yourself 100% of the time. There's no escape

• I tend to lean towards dealing with other people as being the worst, but sometimes i just find that if i have some major problems with someone, its just as much my fault. I chose a

• If I couldn't do the second one, I wouldn't even have a job.

• I have always accepted who I am.

• Dealing with other people is harder. I've always accepted and loved myself.

• Dealing with people in life since you can't control others.

• Dealing with yourself.

• other people for sure

• I think the hardest thing for you is being judged on your looks rather than respected for your smarts

• I'm a pain in my own ass... but I must w out doubt or hesitation go w B B B B !!!

• Some people can be a real pain.

• B for sure.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• I'd say dealing with ourselves is harder, we are our own worst enemy after all, half the time it's us psyching ourselves out not others.

• Dealing with other people usually is harder than myself

• Easy. I can change myself but I can't change others.

• For me, defecating in the sinks at Department Stores is most difficult. Timing is everything!

• That indecisive Sloot rustles my jimmies. Def B

• i think dealing with yourself is petty hard and tough specially when you are born with some illness and disorders that you have to suffer your whole life with

• Dealing with others. I'm outnumbered.