What to do when you don't fit in in your class, everyone thinks your arrogant, lazy, they laugh at you because your a nerd, and no guys treat me how?

... they treat other girls even though im not ugly. When really im just a girl with major depression and social anxiety trying to live a normal life. Sometimes I feel like im some different animal who no one wants to interact with.

What Guys Said 3

• I was in the same position at school, I didn't fit it in at all, no friends and always bullied, I never really cared what they thought of me I kept being me. what I'm trying to say is try not to care what they think or do, people who feel the need to bully always have issues and they take it out on you. just remember you're awesome Ok😊

• Fug'em, keep to yourself.

• You aren't a nerd, you used the incorrect tense of you're.

• haha you cheered me up lol. Lets just say i am a full time wearer of nerdy glasses.

What Girls Said 0