Post the most uncharacteristic opinion of your's?

Something that is completely different from your usual ideals and beliefs.

Update Question...

Most Helpful Girl

• Make money a priority in your life, that way you can be a dick to everyone and die happily.

Most Helpful Guy

• we need more extreme feminism because men and the patriarchy rule the world. gender, races and the internet are social constructs and biology was invented by the patriarchy to suppress women for hundreds of thousands of years.

What Girls Said 6

• I am a shy person from outside but a "crazy "one from inside
    Only people that I love can see both of my sides

• I judge vegans.

• I'm alpha as fuck bro!

• Men are so hard-done by. Having to treat a woman as a person deserving of respect? Awful. We should go back to the days when women were worth literally nothing and were only good for sex and keeping house.

• "worth literally nothing"
      -I'm sure the guys stuck in the muddy trenches of WW1 due to being conscripted would most def agree with you on that one. They were enjoying their patriarchal privilege to the fullest.

• I think it's easier to find feminists who are not bitter douches than it is to find MGTOWs who are the same.

• I would argue differently but whatever.

• I tend to give beggars money

• Be like Donald Trump. I'd kill myself.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry, but I don't think I have one. I have a lot of unorthodox views, but really none are uncharacteristic of me.

• i could be totally loved for who i am, if i would be at my best (ie. workwise, bodywise and mentallywise)...
    still improving tho

• I like pink anon.