Are you plebs gonna watch the 2016 🇧🇷Rio🇧🇷 Olympics opening ceremony?

It's on this Friday (Saturday in some) 5th (6 in some) of August 2016 in Maracanã Stadium, Avenida Presidente Vargas. Castelo Branco, Portão 3 - Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, South America, Earth, Solar System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

• Yes I will be
    47% (8)25% (5)35% (13)Vote
  • No, I am not interested
    29% (5)65% (13)49% (18)Vote
  • I'm not sure. Maybe
    24% (4)10% (2)16% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• no I never watch those things, the olympics here don't have my support

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only watching for one country.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I think I will watch it. But not everything, since it will take a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. 🙋🎖

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope not interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to study this weekend because my final exam before finishing my Masters is next Monday.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, maybe. I think I'm going out though.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'll watch the flag raising and cauldron lighting ceremonies. I couldn't really care less about the performances and parade of nations.

The entrance of the torch and the lighting of the cauldron can be pretty epic if done right (the arrow shot in '92 and the emergence of Muhammad Ali at the top of the stadium in '96 probably being the greatest examples).

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I will be watching with popcorn. I can't wait until something falls apart or explodes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will delegate that responsibility. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm not interested. There's a lot of Republican stuff behind this crap and I am a registered Democrat.

Plus, I grew up bullied by jocks, so I naturally start to hate sports. So I'd rather watch two nerds play chess than this crap.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeh boi!

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't wait

0|1
    0|0
  • couldn't give a rat's ass.

0|1
    0|0