Anyone got a good dad joke?

Most Helpful Guy

• “What’s ET short for? Because he’s only got little legs.
    I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda last night. It took me a while to work out it was just a Fanta sea.
    There’s a new type of broom out, it’s sweeping the nation.

• I liked the last two the most
      Didn't really get the first one but maybe because I haven't seen ET in a while

• i think you should

Thanks for mh.
      I will try to think of more for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, not really a good one. More of a story. My friends and I were at the drive in sitting in the back of my friend's care. We had this thing going where we were like "You know what I call my mom? Dad" and just really stupid answers. Well, my friend's dad died a few years ago, but he has a great sense of humor, as do I, but it can get pretty dark. He said "You know what I call my dad?" I turned to him and whispered "dead?" his mouth just dropped open. I instantly felt so bad but he started laughing soon after. He was like "I was gonna say 'Mom' but I guess that one's kinda true."He thought it was funny so it was all okay. I guess you were looking for the "Hi, hungry, I'm dad." types of jokes! Oh, well!

• LOL it's a good thing you two can laugh about things
      And don't worry about it I was just looking for a laugh haha

What Guys Said 8

• "Hey son, How Long is a Chinese name."

"Why don't cannibals like to eat clowns? Because they taste funny."

"A man walks into a bar and says ouch"

"A grasshopper hops up on the bar to order a soda and scotch. The bartender says 'you know, we have a drink named after you', and the grasshopper says 'you have a drink named Irvine?'"

"My wife was looking at cars and said she wanted something that goes from 0 to 130 in ten seconds, so I bought her some bathroom scales"

"You know you are getting old when your wife says 'honey, let's run upstairs and make love' and your reply is 'I cannot do both'."

"Why did the baby cross the road? It was attached to the chicken."

"A reporter is walking around at the Olympics when he sees a man with a long stick. The reporter asks the man: 'are you a pole vaulter?', and the man says 'No, I'm German, but how did you know my name is Valter?'."

• Hey my soon...
    Yes dad
    Come here
    Why?
    Let's come here.
    Okey. Yes dad I did come?
    That's great fvck you now :D

• Yeah

You were an accident

• Lmao wait do you know what dad jokes are? I feel like some people are confusing dad jokes with jokes about dad

• dad what is your biggest mistake?
    son well it simple not pulling out :)

• @SoAddicted says she keeps fucking my dad and I apparently have a half brother on the way. Not sure if it's a joke anymore.

• Where did the pink panther study?

• What do you call a fat laptop?

What Girls Said 2