Male Vs. Female ft. planets?

Which planet would thrive better? A planet with ONLY males? Or a planet with ONLY females?

The conditions:
-both planets are just like earth and offer the same resources
-procreation isn't necessary just for the sake of being able to ask this question (i know we both need each other to procreate, but just forget that for now)
-all circumstances are equal, only difference is, one is completely male, the other is female..

WHICH PLANET WOULD THRIVE AND WHY?

Most Helpful Girl

• Male, too much drama on a female planet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that the male planet would thrive longer for the fact that men tend to stir up/spread less social drama than females do. While guys, from what I've seen, cause more physical drama (actual fighting), I'd say social drama would cripple society faster than physical drama. Social drama would cause distrust amongst nations, and between individuals themselves. Physical drama would cause small scale problems here and there, but it would lead to less large scale conflict I would assume.

I'm imagining that the world of men would be more productive but boring than current society. I say this because I'm pretty sure many of the people who study the arts are female (exception being music).

So in a long term look, I can see the male society being further technologically advanced yet bleak. The female society would be progressing technologically wise slower, but would have more progress on the art (and perhaps cultural aspects). Technology and practical advancement tends to keep society thriving more than the arts.

What Girls Said 4

• What Anon said

• The planet with only females would thrive, because the males would kill themselves off.

• I've seen this anime. It didn't last long.

• for who?

• It's called Vandread, in case you want to check it out. It's kind of kind of annoying on how much they want to keep to the status quo, but that's kind of how people are.

• i actually do want to check it out!

• probably female because like 90% of murders are by men and in violent countries like with Isis it's mainly men who are brutally violent.
    There would be no moms to hold men accountable. Lol and men would be bored without sex and go insane and start killing eachother and themselves in a frenzy and die. the end. 👍

• no moms=no accountability... hmmmm, ok

What Guys Said 14

• They did an episode of Duckman like this where they divided the US in half.

The eastern seaboard was women, and it was all cafes, book stores and places to socialise. The women couldn't bathe because spiders crawled into the bathtubs and they were all too scared to remove them.

The west was men, entirely gun stores, sports bars and porno theatres. Everyone ride motorcycles and lived in their underwear in piles of garbage, constantly drunk.

• west side sounds soooooooooooooooooooo much better lol

• Males.
    takes physical strength to maintain the infrastructure that our lives are currently supported by.

• Male

Biggest party ever!

• Honestly I'd say male, because more of them are in construction related jobs, especially hands on. Also mechanical as well, plus naturally have a bit more strength. So if you have to start from nothing, #win.

• -Men would build all the necessary equipment to fly over to women's planet.. to.. sex
    -Women would have a lot of hate for each other, would probably have a lot of slaves working for them
    -Men would obviously be all raping each other in the meantime
    -Men would be drinking beer and watching porn the whole time too
    -Women would be painting nails, and putting on makeup all the time.. to impress... other women as usual
    -Men would be working out to impress.. other men, and being "alpha"

Both planets would be pretty much what we already have today to be honest, except for the machinery and buildings.

You forgot to mention in what age this occurs. Are the planets already changed by mankind? I mean does all the things already exist like in 2016, or are they put there like Adam and Eva? (or adam and adam, and eva and eva)

• There;s a saying. "If women ruled the world, there'd be no wars. Just a lot of arguing once a month". I think a world of women would be more peaceful compared to the men. Men get angry and like to kill. Those of use who don't endorse violence would ultimately be subjected to kings. I imagine patches of this male patter happening in a women's world but not all over... also... if a woman visited the men's world, I think she'd be in grave danger whereas if the man came to the women's world, he probably wouldn't risk violence from women to the same degree (although it would definitely happen at a small percent).

• men, well be barbecuing and brewing beer before the sun downs.

• The all male planet thrives and the female planet collapses as soon as a light bulb burns out.

• Female cuz they live longer

• doesn't mean they will reach the age theyre supposed to reach

• thanks for answering the question

• Max is right tho

• Neither. We need both genders to thrive.

• this is the answer i wasn't LOOKING FOR!!

• Planet with females and I am in it 😉

• Both will die. Men a hair faster

• A planet of weirdos

• Male