If the principle or school teacher ask if they could spank your child via paddle if he or she was being bad would you or would you not*?

• yes spank them
  • hell no no way would i ever
  • or maybe depends on the crime

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'd be a parent and be more involved in their life... The best thing a teacher / principle can do to "punish" a student is to call their parent every night... Kids act like they hate it, because now their parents know everything all the time and they can't get away with anything, but it helps them get their shit together and deep down knowing their parents care enough to guide them in the right direction feels right...

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in elementary school these two boys got in a big fist fight and their parents gave the school permission to spank them both. We went to middle and high school together so I can confirm that neither boy ever got into a fight in school again.

My answer is yes depending on the offense as long as it's on their butt with limited strikes and done in private.

What Guys Said 9

• surprised at the big difference between guys and girls on this one. I wonder why?

I'm in the 'yes' grup. Kids need to be taught respect it's a crisis situation especially in the USA

• Nope I would take my kid right outta that catholic school and send them to a school that actually knew how to teach its students please

• no, if they touch my children they are fucking dead.

• Fuck no?
    I wouldn't be above spanking my own kids if they're being little shits though.

• Lol , hell no

• I'd have them call me in to do it.

• Ha I would spank the principle!!

• My left fist would hit his face and my right hand his plexus.

• And I would have no rest before that idiot was fired. That kind of people shouldn't be teaching violence to kids.

• No. Spanking does more to damage the kid than teach anything aside from violence is how adults resolve issues.

Haven been spanked (or rather beaten) throughout my childhood, it has left me with depression, extreme timidness, confusion, suicidal tendencies, and a blood lust to kill those fuckers.

What Girls Said 8

• Even if asked, the answer is still a no. You don't just go around hitting children because you think thats disciplining them. I wouldn't even do that. And if I feel tempted enough to do so, I'm the one who needs a time out and have better control over what I do.

• You touch my child, your life on this earth is over.

• I'd go to jail for strangling them.

If anyone is going to be spanking my child, it'll be me. If anyone else tries, you're dead.

• I'm all for spanking my child... MY child. But nobody else better put their hands on MY child.

• I hate the idea of spanking.
    But I did go to a school where punishments similar to that was allowed: such as getting hit on the palm with a ruler; or legs. Or standing in the yard while holding both your ears etc

• No I wouldn't even spank my child never mind someone else do it.

• LOL No. Touch my child and I'll get Lector to bust out the Chianti.

• If a teacher beat my kid i would probably beat the teacher