How would nonamericans feel if Trump became president?

• He'd be good for the world stage
  • Bad for the world stage
  • I just flat out don't care
  • I have a different opinion
  • I am ananerican and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my friends and family abroad are pretty shocked at what's going on here lol. That a guy like Trump got so popular (well I can hardly believe it myself, but yeah). Some of them think it's hilarious, others think it's disastrous. Like a car crash; horrible but you just can't stop watching. I think it unfortunately reinforces some of the negative stereotypes they've heard about Americans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, though I support him (cause he's better than Hillary), we'll have to wait and see.
    It seems like the world has been too manipulated by the media, who has constantly changed what Trump has said, so I don't know how the world will deal with him once he becomes president, if they're gonna listen to what he has to say, or if they're gonna stick to their current opinion.

• Peoples own fault for allowing themselves to be brainwashed by the media, but people are waking up to the truth slowly but surely.

• @awesometjgreen Of course your right it's just all the people she's let die that she could have saved, lies she's told, secrets she's stolen, people she's murdered and peoples lives who's she's destroyed and who plans to destroy like the thousands of coal miners working in the mines Hilary flat out said that she was going to take away all their jobs and basically put em out on the street.

That's what makes her evil.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 13

• I'm gonna judge Americans if they let that man be president.. if Hillary is bad then choose Gary.. make a difference.. change this corrupted political system

• I don't know, as I don't really know much about Trump, apart from him being a tv personality. Now his in a political party wanting to become president? It's just a drastic change in career and odd. But you can never really trust any one in the political party. I think that's quite obvious.

• I would be scared. He might cause another war, he might destroy the US and other countries.
    He's dangerous.

• ... people exaggerate so much. doubt people are gonna bomb us the pres said something dumb. I also highly doubt trump will be looking for excuse to bomb others. the media paints him as an unpredictable trigger eager to launch Nukes at anyone for anything.

he's disgusted at what America has become and I don't blame him. that's all.

• see... this is the kind of context that fuels a lot of pointless debates. people that sympathize pressume trump said all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

if someone is here legally then what's the problem? trump not liking certain groups of people isn't going I prevent someone who really wants to come here from emigrating. if they do it legally they have nothing to worry about.

• @orphan Well, that's exactly what he said. Otherwise he wouldn't want to build the wall.
      But I won't argue with you. You have your opinion and I have mine.

If he doesn't like certain groups, then people who belong to those groups won't be able to go there. Simple as that.

• Pretty disappointed.

• I think your self inflicted doom would be hilarious if you wouldn't take all of us with you

• Bad...

• tbh i don't know

• The US might be no more.

• I'm Canadian and I would be devistated if he became president.

• I'd have a laugh..

• Dissapointed

• I don't know to be honest.

• It shows the intellectual status of Americans if trump will win...

What Guys Said 17

• Trump is hardly ideal. That would be Darrell Castle, though the insanity of the nation at present is damaging his chances of ever getting elected.

By deliberately (and often illegally/unconstitutionally) giving themselves exemptions under election law, the Uniparty (both wings, DNC and RNC) have forced a ridiculous media narrative that confines any other voice besides Red Tie and Blue Tie to the "fringe" of society - regardless of the soundness of ideas/platforms!

Therefore, they blackmail a majority of the country into the Red Tie, Blue Tie false dichotomy. Many forget that the Red Tie is sold out, and that the Blue Tie has been a con game ever since Andrew Jackson.

Trump will most likely win; but that's hardly a consolation. Regardless the droves that worship him, he's far from perfect. The only reason foreigners would be happy to have him in charge, is because he understands that the dogmatic belief of Europe in multiculturalism is based on a series of great big lies, and is therefore failing.

Trump will not strand Christians in Syria and leave them between a rock and a hard place with ISIS closing in. Obama has used US taxpayer dollars specifically to engineer such a genocide. It's telling that in some Eastern European countries, Bill Clinton is already a convicted war criminal, and Obama is wanted on countless criminal conspiracy charges in Egypt.

Trump's worst offense is quite possibly bankruptcy fraud. Which may sound heinous on its surface; but at least he isn't using taxpayer money to fly his wife to Hawaii on a queen's budget, while using what's left to sponsor terror and genocide.

Remember: as bad as Bush was, ISIS wasn't even on the map when Bush first left office. In 8 years and after the Porkulus bill, ISIS is now devouring Europe. And blind faith in multiculturalism as a sacrosanct dogma blinds Europe's leaders from doing anything other than catering to Islam more and more. The "logical" conclusion of such pandering though, leads to them saying that ISIS culture is "superior" to the European cultures being displaced! Thus Multiculturalism's heart and core is proven a self-betraying lie!

• If I wake up on Nov 9 and find out Trump won - In international polls only place Donald Trump is beaten very badly in Ireland I would say it is 95/5 for Hillary Clinton - Anyway back to the 9th if I hear Donald has won
    fakeplus.com/.../...ng-it-right_20120523053434.jpg

• Mis quoted meant to say only place Donald wins in intenational polls is Russia - Everywhere else he is beaten badly

• As a Canadian, I want Trump to win. Not because I expect him to do what's best for Canada but because I expect him to do what's best for America. People always say "You're Canadian, why's it your business who wins?". Our largest trading partner is the US and we're basically America Jr. They influence many of our trade deals and policies in general including wars. I also believe that Hillary is the epitome of corrupt "big business"'s influence on politics. I do NOT want her in a negotiating room with spineless first lady Trudeau.

• He'd be good for the world stage , every nation in the world needs that special wake-up call. Trump will be America's.

• Who in his right mind would give that idiot the nuclear codes?

• Well Hillary has voted for every war, and started some... Couldn't be more dangerous than her

• Like our economy would go to further shit.

• I feel like Americans would suddenly completely deserve the disrespect we get

• I'd be happy. I only wish the UK could elect someone like him instead of establishment politicians with the charisma and appearance of low grade bank clerks.

The UK and US relationship will only strengthen under Trump because it has been damaged by Obama's Presidency.

• I think he'll be a reality check for the US, but then I don't know enough about American politics to have a valid opinion.

• Lol o the ignorance in this poll is outstanding, seriously people never on here never cease to amaze me in the most horrible ways.

• The same as we felt when Reagan was elected-stunned silence

• Probably happy that they're not American.

• As a British guy, I would be delighted for the United States if they vote for Trump!

• I don't really care. It's their choice. What goes on in the USA is their business.

• i would laugh and watch him destroy everything

• USA has main policies
    It doesn't change
    President is an actor

• Why would they care.