What's one thing you dislike about yourself?

Comment one thing you dislike/hate about yourself, and then say "but I'm still beautiful/handsome/attractive/lovable/goodenough/confident/strong/etc here's mine for an example: I don't like my birthmark, but I am still beautiful. (this is meant to challenge your insecurities to prove that you are more than how you see yourself and more then the things you hate about yourself. I know sounds cheesy, but you should constantly battle negatives with positives 😊)

0|1
25|25

Most Helpful Guy

• just one thing? I can fill up all 2500 characters lol

2|1
    0|0
    • Same. Lol. Yeah just one thing, but if you'd like you could write a whole thing.

• Show All
    • Yeah feels that way lol

• thanks for MHO :P

What Guys Said 24

• Absolutely nothing.

*Waiting for 20 pink downvotes*

7|2
    2|0
  • If I'm being completely honest absolutely nothing, I'm perfectly happy with who I am.

4|0
    0|0
  • My farts are nastyyyyyy like damn. Even tho I use them as weapons sometimes 😎😜

1|0
    0|0
  • At times I can be 'Too Honest' sometimes painfully honest... it can get me in trouble lol. But I guess that's why my 'I don't give a fuck' attitude is there for so it evens out a bit lol XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm dunno, tourettes and autism aside and back pain and neck pain aside, excluding those and going off traights, im not sure, maybe a tie between too critical, perfectionist at times, lack of will power if it doesn't interest me, ties in with the disabilities as the cause, oh the main one is not being able set my mind to one thing because if i have multiple interests i want to do them all and learn them at the same time instead of one at a time, for example i am currently trying to finish my book for publishing while learning 6 languages at the same time and being nostalgic playing video games i used to play as a kid and learning new martial arts i dont already know and studying blacksmithery and medical and polictical sciences and law enforcement and some others all at the same time instead of nailing one at a time which is making it take longer

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate that I'm very very indecisive.

1|0
    0|0
  • My unknown reason for using GaG

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate my chest scar but I'm still handsome

1|0
    0|0
  • Bassically everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I like: my handsomeness

Dislike: procastinative ways! Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Being short, but its not something I can control.

1|0
    0|1
  • I had this anger management thing , sometimes I used to just break and keep screaming , now I got over it but sometimes when I hear really really stupid things well all hell breaks loose 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yikes you sound like my dad.

• Show All
    • No lol wasn't trying to be mean. Just it brings up bad memories of my dad so I was like "yikes"

• Well i don't get angry and shout at people like I get in my room and starts doing pushups and pull ups and turn green 😉😂

• The thing I dislike about myself is that I currently think women are not visual, therefore women don't find men attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 thing? there are lots of things

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always been very good at sabotaging myself; but I haven't killed myself yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • i need more beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing I was designed to be exactly what I'm meant to be 🤓

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but everyone has flaws lol

• I guess I hate the way I sound on recordings but that's just nitpicking, I wouldn't want to be anyone else but me 😎

• Nada.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little big I guess😖

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I wasn't small boned. I wish I had longer eyebrows they're pretty short. I wish I had a different shaped nose. I wish my chin wasn't so pointed. I wish I wasn't so indifferent to other people trying to be my friend I don't know why I seem to subconsciously want solitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • my skin.. out of all my brothers i by far had the worst skin but my parents wouldn't take me to derm.. my other brothers did thought... freaking wrecked my self confidence.. so I'm trying to improve both right now

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm surrounded by Weirdos

1|0
    0|0
  • call me a narcissist, but im totally happy with myself

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• <3 this is very sweet :'( <3
    but one thing? that's hard
    I hate just about everything about myself, mostly my scars I think
    But there are times that I really do find myself beautiful, I am also very lovable yes, but incredibly shy. I can't hurt anyone, even if they have hurt me (not even getting hurt 4 times..) which can be a plus for me but also a BIG negative.. bc lots of people take advantage of me

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like my thighs but I still love myself

I dont like the fact I really like this guy and he knows i like him but he doesn't compliment me much and i feel like his leading me on, i dont like the fact that he has so much control over my mood

1|1
    0|0
  • When I smile, my upper lip kind of disappears. Other than that I think I'm pretty cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a sinner, but I am still a loving person.

1|0
    0|0
    • Finally! Everyone's posting "nothing" or something, but I know everyone has at least one insecurity whether they like it or not.

• yes that is true.

• I don't like my eyes but i try to look my best
    I don't like get sidetracked so much, but im working on it i think, and im smart and beautiful
    i don't like the fact that im not enough sociable, but at least i have a few friends and my boyfriend
    i don't like that im not enough hard working, but i will someday
    i hate to have glossitis, but i guess i have to live with it
    i hate my skin, but thank god make up exists
    i have scars on my tummy, but at least my boyfriend doesn't care
    i hate that i have so much hair on my body, but thank god laser hair removal exists and i can pay it
    i hate to be so needy, but im a strong girl, and not many people have been through really tough shit like myself
    i hate my nose, but thank god i got a nosejob, still i dont like it enough
    i hate my hands, they're too big, but i like my nails

Can i ask why do you ask this? what's in it for you?
    I actually like what you did, it kinda helped me

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my nonexistent ass but I'm still attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like myself when I am angry

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how I'm not photogenic but I have a beautiful soul 🤗

1|0
    0|0
  • My scars on my belly from complications at birth, but I still think I'm cute and loveable just the way I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't like that I'm too much, but i like that I'm different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too skinny :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike my body but it isn't a problem anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really hate anything about myself. More that I hate how I dealt with something in the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • My stubbornness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate everything about myself.

But I'm still female? Does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm poor

0|0
    0|0
  • Having the BRCA1 gene :(

And to think, since I was 13 girls always told me about how "I wish I had your boobs". Oh the irony.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate anything that I can't change. My posture is pretty fucked, got an anterior pelvic tilt I'm working to overcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be slow at times

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that I'm skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate everything about myself. Literally everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have way more than one thing, but I'll go with my indecisiveness. It can take me a while to make a decision It annoys me, I can only imagine what it does to others who have to wait for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my small boobs, nose, feet, hair, legs, smile (always hated my teeth), butt, stomach and arms.
    I think that's all

0|0
    0|0