Why these people get get more likes on social media than these people (PICS) ?

These type of people have around 50 - 60 thousand likes on instagram
Why these people get get more likes on social media than these people(PICS) ?

And these people get around 100 to 200 likes max...

Is it the sign the OUR MORALS are depleting away...

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you OP. I always thought it was silly but on the flip side i'm an attention whore myself and i can understand being "addiction" of making a lame seductive pic just for the cheap and easy likes when there's people way more deserving of the attention.

That said you're also to blame, guys are the ones freaking clicking the hell out of hot model pics.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because... people are shallow... they say they're not... then with the same 'conviction' go liking these attention whores on social media. An these people who do this are well aware of the thirsty followers they have.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...9042773d52528e83fab37d.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• another person who thinks they're too good for social media and that their morals are higher than everyone else's…yippee…. you're so fun.

• Do you have any basic manners to talk?

• Of course I have manners, I don't try to act above any one else for my interests. Unlike someone…op….

• Its not acting above... Its telling that How much we like something just because it looks good.

• Second group of pics are ugly.

• But there is moral behind that.

• I would have to be making myself childish literally, for that to be the case. Back to the sandbox, don't forget your helmet little girl.

What Guys Said 8

• Because the former are popular and attractive while the later are not?

The general morality of humanity has neither increased or decreased. This is just reality.

• Some how society appreciates ignorance and stupidity above honor and morals man

• The stuff in the first pics would never be on my media I would trash that crap in a heart beat

• Yeah. I was not putting myself on higher ground but they thought so, Ignoring the theme behind the question.

• They value what we see as junk , plain and simple

• Social media is all about attention seeking. Soldiers and nuns don't do it for the glory.

• You must be new to the world, sex sells.

• the first bunch of pictures are of people doing it for the attention & receive it.
    the second are of people not craving attention, thus they're not receiving it.

• The guy in the first pic looks like a major 'tard!

• I don't even know anybody in the pictures

• This is so retarded. Because the second set of pics aren't for Instagram!. It's not a hard thing to understand!

That's like wondering why a movie about moral won't get any likes on a porn site..