Girls have you ever hit a guy in the "family jewels" before?

Girls have you ever hit a guy in the family jewels before? Why did you do it and did you feel bad at allafterwards?

Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• The times that I've done it on purpose, I've only felt a little bad but not always since I knew that something had to be done to get myself out the situation I was in. Most times I've hit a guy there have been accidental and I do feel bad then :P

Most Helpful Guy

• this question makes me feel SO MUCH PAIN

What Girls Said 19

• Accidentally I hit my younger brother like 2 times in childhood.
    At first I was surprised why he fell down,
    Then I was crying with him :D
    I've never done it on purpose cause I always imagine how my brother would be hurt if someone did it.
    Gosh I was not so emphatic I am getting old.

• Yes but it was an accident. I was wrestling with a guy in sixth grade and while struggling I kicked backwards and kicked him in "the family jewels"

• My older brother used to try to mess with me as a dick so I'd kick him in the nuts.

Fucker deserved it.

• Yes. He cheated on me so I kicked him. And no I didn't feel bad. Least he deserved considering how long it went on

• That doesn't deserve a kick in the balls.

• Women constantly rant about equality, especially in the social and economic structures of our society. Many, not all, are even willing to go the lengths of using the law to achieve this "equality". If a Man were to kick you in the cooter, for cheating.. It would be considered domestic violence in a majority of the states. Likewise you just admitted to committing DV. You should rethink you behavior, especially if you believe men and women are equal. Not
      saying he isn't a spinless maggot for cheating, but don't let him drag you down to his level.

• @Ethos oh I agree men should be able to retaliate. It's only fair. And never said i didn't expect him to.
      All I was saying is Yeh I don't regret it as it's how I handled it to make myself feel better (although I do admit I could of handled it better)

• Accidentally.

I laughed.

(it was my brother and he deserved it anyway for holding a lit match to my face and threatening to burn me with it)

• Never did. If it lead to that point, then it would be because he did something horribly enough for me to fear for my life such as trying rape/kill me, trying to bomb a building where all of us are at the moment or putting a loved one in danger.

• Yes because they attacked me and my friends.

• Nope. Never have.

• I have tbf I was young I didn't know it was dangerous, however if I was to hit a guy in the nuts today it would only be in self defence I wouldn't feel guilty.

• No cuz the guy was gonna rape me

• My brother on accident 😂

• No I have never have

• by accident

• Numerous times

• Yes and I was a kid so I didn't really understand

• Never, If I had a chance I will

• Nope. That's a sexual assault.

• Not yet but I've threatened to

• No i have never.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been hit in the family jewels many, many times before, kind of comes with the territory. I keep hoping my boys are alright lmao.

• This reminds me of that bfvsgf channel where the guy would think of a prank and she would basically just kick him in the balls when he wasn't looking lol.

• i was once tapped lightly in the balls and i hit her right back in the tit lol.