Have you ever been in a physical fight?

How many and what happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um lets see. . . . . . . been a martial artist for over 10 years now, between sparing matches in the various dojo's I've practiced in, tournaments, actual real fights, and my weekly sparring, fight matches with another martial arts who's a buddy of mine.

Like 20-30 or more as for what happened pretty much everything, fought 4 guys at once, been in street fighting, fought other martial artists, boxers, street fighters, fought with my body, training swords, knives, staffs, rattan sticks etc.

I've lost some fights and I've won some fights, others come to a draw,

Had my nose busted up, had my lip cut, bloody nose, cut the inside of my mouth, bruised bones, rib moved out of place, almost broken bones, black eyes, busted face, been stabbed in the eye almost lol, that was fun. And other stuff lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't, but I've oddly been called on to fight by other girls multiple times.

Happened once when I was a senior in high school, some minor 9er wanted to fight me for whatever reason (I think I laughed at her because she announced she was going to talk shit about how some other girl was a slut on facebook) and I decided to call her bluff and stood up (all foreboding 5'2" of me) and said okay, let's go outside. She turned white and suddenly didn't want to fight any more. Lol.

What Guys Said 21

• Not since high school. Won them though its hard to tell since as a kid I would go into a berserk rage (I was abused as a child which always messes with your head) so when that happened it was hard to tell exactly what was happening, I would liken it to when you wake up from a dream and you only have an impression of what happened but no specifics. But I do know I would attack any one and everyone around me indescriminatley which is why I made a concerted effort to avoid fighting so most of mine happened before seventh grade only a couple of other times after that. Not really a fan of hurting people so its something I try and avoid if I can help it. Why?

• Mainly for sport ( partook in a lot of combat sports ) , yes , lots of times , but have had to use severe force in self defence. Guys can beat the crap out of each other , then be best mates 30 seconds later , many women find that weird , it's the mutual respect thing.

• Many of them and I won them all

• Never counted. It's more sort of a fraternising sparring than an actual fight. Sometimes I win , sometimes I lose. It's all in good fun XD

• Yeah like over 10 and since this is the internet I never lost

• A few but that was manu, many years ago. All of them were when someone put there hands on me in a manner that I didn't like. I didn't even think, I just reacted. Fight or flight reflex. As such I came out on top each time.

• Yeah, quite a few, but that was when I was younger.

• Nah dude, would rather settle my issues with a pint 😏

• Lmao I have 4 big ass brothers who like to start shit for no reason, So yea many times baha

• Sibling fights so don't count...

• @TakeMaker lmao it do when they slam each other off first floor just to see how that would look while one elbkw drops on u from top

• I used to fight a lot when i was a kid, i grew up in a penitentiary/gov institution and was hanging out with bad company

I don't like violence, but if i have to defend i will

• During my whiny childhood. I'd lose every time and get my head kicked in of course, I'm a wimp.

• not really... just some minor things

• I grew up with fighting and bleed noses ;D

• yup a lot of times when i used to be in school, i used to fight a lot of kids

• Yes , a lot lol well it won't be alone if you remove the MMA and boxing times tho lol

• Yeah, been jumped by 5 guys, got my ass handed to me. Some fights in nightclubs, too.

• Not really, closest to one was when I winded and idiot in football

• Pretty often when I was a boy but not anymore.
    I had my last fight at 19 years old...

• NO...

• I any don't fight. But ı m kick bokser. And mma fighter. I just do fight in fight area

What Girls Said 9

• I've fought, but I wouldn't say they were fights... plus my opponent was infinitely stronger than me. I'm weak, he was strong. It really wasn't a fight but I got beat.

• yeah i have. I dont know how many exactly, but I have a pretty good record :)

• Yea I've been once lmao
    She said me :

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...z2ENxz1rc2fgbo1_500.gif

Bcs her boyfriend teased me haha

• With my brothers and cousins when I was younger.
    Sometimes I got beat up, sometimes I beat them up.

• Yes I have, several times, I won them all :D

• Are the training fights included? If not, then I've been in like 5 fights only.
    2 of them were interrupted, and I won the other 3.

• I've been in many (not including training fights).
    Never lost one.

• Yes. Sometimes bitches need to die

• nice. you were hot already but just got a little hotter :)

• @redeyemindtricks yeah you're right, I see your point. I bet if i took my pics down i would stop getting the creeps from India and Turkey perving around my inbox...

• @Mydnite loool

• Yep, I won