What do you think of people that think they know everything?

They love talking and have an answer for everything.

• They annoy me , don't like them
  • I like people like that, it's fun

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no talking to them or convincing them otherwise and they always think that they are right even though they are clearly wrong. I hate those idjits

Most Helpful Girl

• They're annoying

What Guys Said 16

• Some people do have an enormous fund of general knowledge; usually, it is someone who has an exceptional memory. Such people can be useful (e. g., if you are playing a trivia game) but can by quite annoying when they are merely trying to impress everyone with the extent of their knowledge.

• I'll admit that i'm the type of guy that speaks with a lot of conviction, and I've learned through my teen years to dial that down just a little bit. I felt I was becoming that "now it all" person that you described.

I overall don't like the "know it all" personality trait, nothing positive about that.

• Nobody can know everything. That is just overconfidence and arrogance as well.

• I actually do know everything OP.

• I commend their arrogance, it must be nice to have artificial confidence as opposed to not having any confidence at all.

• I hate them :/

• They are irritating all to hell! Usually, it is fun to dangle a carrot in front of them and let them brag about something they have no clue about! Just makes them look more like a dumb-ass!

Oh, did I say that outloud LOL

• I take them with a pinch of salt usually ignoring them.

• They make good conversations

• It depends on the person some of them really have a lot of good informations but some of them just talk

• But I do know everything

• ' the true wise person is the one who admits they know nothing...'

• You mean like a teenager? I don't pay attention to it, they can't help themselves.

• No not just teenagers

• The way I see it, it's a behavioural problem. I won't presume to judge anyone unless they're criminals and proud of it.

• Much more bearable than people who know very little, bordering on nothing.

• i know everything and everyone likes me.

• Well, it's better than being silent all the time, like Tape-Face

What Girls Said 8

• as long as they know what they're talking about, I find smart people very interesting

• There is this friend of mine who is a very knowledgable person.
    But sometimes/ once in a while he would try to act over smart; more than he already is.
    He would try to play with words and try to make himself seem like Sherlock Holmes almost.

That gets annoying because even when he is wrong, he refuses to see what you are trying to say; instead he would go on with his own point.

• I like them.
    Because they are me. I like myself.

• What's wrong with knowing everything?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3tGBE151dd4/hqdefault.jpg

• Usually they know nothing.

• I appreciate their confidence but would like them to take that arrogance somewhere else,

• They're pretty annoying, people that think they know everything rarely learn something new

• So my mother