Was it sexual assault/harassment?

A family member touched me, when I was alone with him, he started getting closer and closer and I backed away but there wasn't anywhere to go to. He kept trying to grab my boobs which was made easier because I wasn't wearing a bra and he was trying to kiss me. I tried telling him to stop but I couldn't open my mouth without his tongue getting in. He hand kept sliding down but he just pinned my hand up against the wall and grinded on me. Long story short, there was no intercourse, he did touch me and I was scared to move. What is this? Sexual harassment? Sexual assault? Please don't say anything mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is sexual assault young Lady and it is a criminal offense

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it was sexual assault, and I'm sorry you had to experience that. I went through something eerily similar when I was a sophomore in high school. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I am here.

• Also, you really do need to tell someone. I know it is really hard, but you really need to do it.

What Guys Said 6

• It's considered sexual assault and you should report him.

• Depends on his age. If he was 4 years old, probably not assault. If he was 44, you need to tell every one in the family about it.

• physical contact is asssult... which is why rape is under this umbrella.

all verbal are harrasments

• also, i m not sure how your family and relatives are. but its wise to resolve this within family.

if you come from a messed up family and can't reason and prevent this, then do as you wish

• Sexual assault. You can prosecute. Gross sexual imposition.

• The specific criminal offense varies by jurisdiction.

• Sexual assault

What Girls Said 10

• That is definitely sexual assault. Report him to the police as that is a criminal offense.

• Oh hunny, this was sexual assult for sure. Why haven't you told your parents? They've got to know what happened to you. If this guy is an adult then he knows better for sure. But please speak up about what happened to you. This guy has to be known for I'm assuming the perv and pedophile he is.

• That would be sexual assault and you should definitely tell someone about it. No telling who else he's done it to. I'm sorry it happened to you.

• Sexual assault! You need to tell someone about this! I'm so sorry this happened to you. 😞

• Sexual assault.

• Yes. That is sexual assault.

• It sounds like sexual assault. If he comes near you again... kick him in the balls.

• You know it was assault! Tell everyone!!!

• Da fuck

• That was definitely sexual assault