Anyone else find it cute when guys have no idea on certain things?

Like make-up, bras, periods, girly hairstyles, dresses, colors lol. I find it too cute when my boyfriend confuses eye shadow with mascara and he doesn't even know how bras work lmao.

• Cute.
  • Meh.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it very endearing when people try with lively intentions but have no clue... I asked sent my boyfriend to grab me some sanitary products when he went to the shop the other week. He had no idea which ones I wanted so he literally bought one of each kind. I now have a cupboard FULL of them, ha! Bless him...

My friend asked her boyfriend to grab her some pads the other week... he came back with incontinence pads...

What Guys Said 37

• Haha I hope most girls will find it cute otherwise I'm doomed :o
    www.investmentweek.co.uk/.../...-hands-580x358.jpg

• My lass girlfriend used to always get really annoyed at me for confusing her eye-oriented makeups lol I was calling her cat-somethings mascara and her mascara shadow at this point I just give up!

• So cute. It's also cute when girls can't cast a fishing line, change a car tire, drive stick shift, or start the lawn mower. Absolutely adorbs.

• I find it cute when girls have no idea haha.

• Why do we need to know this stuff? It is not detrimental to our survival lol. Like make up? Don't get it, don't know the difference between mascara or eyeliner or base... no clue. I do know that stuff is not necessary. You ladies are beautiful as is.
    I do know how bras work and understand the need for them. I've even gone to the store to purchase bras with girls.
    Oh and most men see in like 16 bit colors. We're simple creatures. I myself am partially colorblind so if you asked me what mauve is, I couldn't tell you. If you showed me a shade of a color chances are very good I'll get wrong. And it's not that I'm clueless, there's things I don't need to know! I do not need to know what how often you change your tampon! Bleh bleh bleh bleh!!

Being a simple creature has its advantages!

• no, i think its cute when women can't even change a tire on their car because they think its a mans job.

• @yonose2016 if they tightened the tires too much in the garage i just put a pipe on the wrench.

• I grew up with my brothers and my dad. I can name almost every part of a car. So if I can't change a tire by now I got issues

• Guys should have opinions on most of those things. And don't worry, he'll get more experienced with bras after you. ;-)

• Growing up with two sisters and a mother and hearing all the juicy details 24/7's adjusted me to that.

• Being the father of a daughter , I'm already clued up on the period stuff , I'm a single dad , so it's necessary. However I don't need to know about make up types , the only make up I'm familiar with is green / brown camouflage cream !!

• Do you know how smegma works, out of interest?

• Usually if I don't know anything about it, I research the topic before joining any such conversations. And then there are some women's issues men shouldn't be discussing at all... and I won't discuss them.

• You mean eye shadow isn't mascara?

Also, he only needs to know one thing about bras: how to take them off. lol.

• I'm not gonna lie, until just now I thought eye shadow and mascara were the same thing

• I find it cute when girls don't know anything about beards, football, cage fighting or alcohol

• What is the point of all this girly stuff?

As opposed to "manly" stuff like building houses, which is actually useful.

• So you like naive men? lol

• It's super cute

• I don't know either of these

• I can see the eye shadow and the mascara, unless he is in a band, but the bra? that's like 5th grade stuff!

• It's adorable

• I like it on girls. The look on their faces is so cute.

• lol. I find it cute when she makes a sandwich without me asking

• Cute or just an idiot? i guess it depends

• meh...

• If a guy doesn't know about periods, that is really damn ignorant.

Otherwise, voted Meh)

• If he knows the weird shit you're talking about he's gay

• no not gay

• No, it's just you.

• So cute.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 38

• It can be cute and sometimes even funny - My boyfriend once asked me all these questions about bra's because he didn't understand some things like why do they make them this way and not that way?

Some things I answered but others I didn't really know myself, he told me that he'd asked me since I wear them because he'd thought I should know but I told him to ask whoever invented the bra. I mean after all, many people own a laptop but don't know how exactly they scientifically work.

• Cute. My boyfriend is becoming a period master, panty liner vs pad vs menstrual cup haha.
    He even knows matte vs 'sparkly' haha :) and knows which I like.
    It's incredibly adorable.

• Well, my boyfriend is 24 years older than me. I find it kind of cute, yet surprising when he doesn't know about certain things like that. I enjoy educating him on all of that. Just really surprises me since he was married for 20 years and has a daughter. Haha.

• Doesn't know how Bras work? That's just sad.

Not knowing about make up? Neither cute nor sad.. I myself don't know much about make up lol but I've gotta say, basically everyone knows the difference between eyeshadow and mascara... even dudes...

• no one of those things., i dont know much abut those things. but i do find it cute when he doesn't know something i know and have to explain i love that its addable. i love it when he looks sheepish. its hot :)

• It's so cute in the morning when I'm doing my makeup my boyfriend is genuinely curious as to which thing does what, all of my exes didn't give a shit. But the other day he asked "What eyeshadow are you wearing? It brings out how pretty your eyes are." and I melted haha

• Yes my friend sits and watches me put make up on and he looks so fascinated, I find it adorable bless him aha

• Sometimes haha.

• I don't see any reason to find it cute. Those are things men generally don't use, so there'd be no reason for him to know, and I don't generally find cluelessness cute.

Not bashing it, I just don't understand the appeal.

• I don't see ignorance as endearing.

Why would they even need to know these things? They're guys, its useless information to them. But when they try to understand it for the sake of their woman, that's whats cute.

You must be a lot of fun at parties, Jesus

@jaredletoisbae I'm super good at parties! How did you know?

• It just reminds me how clueless men are to our day to day struggles and inconveniences.

• Lol that is cute and I'd be glad he doesn't know all that girl stuff... he doesn't need to know all about foundation, concealer etc

• ignorance isn't cute

• Lol yes, I think it's kinda adorable how confused he gets haha

• like all the time :D\
    it's so funny and they give you the confused face but it's adorable

• Guys have no idea about most things in general! lol

• haha, yeah

• My boyfriend was confused by my bra just today! 😂

• Lol depends how cute the guy is. If he's hot then it's cute.

• It's more annoying than anything else.

• I don't know anything about that stuff and I'm a girl. I've lived with my dad and my brothers all my life and I'm the youngest. Well I mainly lived with my oldest brother

• I don't wear bras or dresses or make up. I don't even think about combing my hair. I haven't started my period and i dont know how colors are confusing.

• They should know about periods and they certainly should know how bras work. And I have yet to meet a man who can't tell the difference between a mascara and an eye shadow. Its not quantum physics after all.

• Meh... I don't really care... but some things are just a matter of common sense.. and if he doesn't have common sense then.. it could be a problem.. I don't find it cute.. I find it dumb

• Depends on what "certain things". I knew someone who thought that women pee from their buttholes.

• yeah it can be srsly

• It's annoying as all hell when it's something like eyeshadow and mascara and how bras work. They're don't have to know everything but come on. That stuffs just basic.

• It can be cute, but it can also make my facepalm myself

• Its cute

• I think it's adorable that they look so confused when they are trying to figure things out.

• innocent/oblivious

• More from Girls
    8