I would rather lose both arms than have someone find out I ___________. Fill in the blank?

0|0
4|22

Most Helpful Guy

• have a Giantess fetish.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao! Well, each to their own I guess.

• @EnglishArtsteacher No. That's the whole point. Ain't gonna reveal that ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... talk to myself out loud

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• ... lost both arms.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't care what they find out, they can have my arms when they pry them from my cold dead arms.

3|2
    0|0
  • I'd rather keep the Armstrong regardless of what secret that could be filled in!

1|0
    0|0
  • Rather die than lose both arms sooo nothing.

2|0
    0|0
  • Jakes on you OP. I would never lose these 19 inch joocy arms.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... am on GAG LOL jk!!

1|0
    0|0
  • i am an alien

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a username called "luvme66"

1|0
    0|0
  • ... might instantly grow replacement ones?

0|0
    0|0
  • lost both arms in your__________

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather lose both arms than have someone find out I that I lost both arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did it

0|0
    0|0
  • answered this question

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any secrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Stuck my dick in you"

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather lose both arms than have someone find out I... stalk girls in public places. I park my car in a parking lot (Usually near a large mall), and wait for random attractive women to walk through the parking lot, and go inside the mall/store. I prefer girls with large breasts, and large buttocks, so these are my targets. I walk around, filming them with my camera (on my phone), and wait for them to get in their car. Then, I follow them to their address, and go to Spoke. com, and do a reverse home address search, and find out their names. Then, I search them on Facebook, and masturbate to their photos, as well as add them.

This is my biggest secret. I haven't literally told anyone yet-I haven't even shown myself as a user name on a website, and admitted this. I could never admit this, unless I'm literally on my death-bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I am a pink anon

1|0
    0|0
  • Like dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Answer my own pink anon questions as a blue anon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have an extra pair of arms

0|0
    0|0
  • Could I get arm transplants on the NHS or medical insurance of some sort as I don't think i'm strong enough to go on without arms.
    I find i'm quite attached to my arms.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone knows what I do. #own it before people throw it in your face.

1|1
    0|0
  • was stupid enough to give up my arms

1|0
    0|0
  • have three arms

0|0
    0|0