How often are you Triggered?

How often are you Triggered?

0|3
24|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in a small country town so usually it's due to racism that I get triggered. I mean people aren't blatantly racist it's more shit they say or how they react around non-whites without realizing they're being ignorant. Most of them mean well when they say certain stuff but it's due to living in a place without diversity that they just aren't used to having to check what they say and how it can be interpreted. They haven't had to teach themselves that they can come off as aggressive or antagonistic. Like they'll treat people differently as if they're ethnicity defines them sometimes which makes me cringe.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Right now.

When your supervisor has something important going on, but doesn't TELL you it's a priority. They don't say, "Oh hey, they need this done by this 3pm".

Nope. What do they do?

Scold you *afterwards* and say "you should have known". I'm at 9 on the pissed off scale right now.
    -
    -

* Normally though.. it's pretty rare.

1|1
    1|0
  • HAHA those examples! Every so often. I guess when people are trying to challenge my views with their bias views, it's hard to get my point across if they're not open minded. So that really gets me going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, I found those pictures hilarious XD Yeah, I'd say I'm triggered pretty easily-lotta racism and other nasty things in the world and GaG XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Constantly :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last time I've been triggered. I don't care enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every so often, and it's typically done by my employers... or because of road rage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even catch on to those at first🙈 I'm not easily triggered, it would probably go right over my head...

0|0
    0|0
  • @Toad-1 I see you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the issue if I feel like I can't tolerate it then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never because im not a crazy feminazi

0|0
    0|0
    • actually i take it back, i get triggered when people give me shit about my profile

• When someone shouts at me, or raises their voice etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty chill

0|0
    1|0
  • Rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • Triggered as in the term Dr Paul Ekman uses?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm triggered right now because my nail polish decided to chip.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I was ever triggered, I just don't give a f*ck about what random people think

0|0
    0|0
  • When someone is racist 😠

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly. It's hard to make me angry

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm triggered by this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people are racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely.

0|0
    1|0
  • I can't even remeber. Not that often I guess

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• Rarely, except for hipocrisy and the type of ignorance that affects me.

0|0
    0|0
  • How to play chess.. whites go first.. TRIGGERED!

Dead haha

Such a thing serves as excellent entertainment for me, nothing more. I don't get offended/triggered easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do I get pissed or offended? Yeah, but never triggered. I have a pair, and as such am immune to triggering.

Ladies, you too can be immune. Instead of a pair, you just need a modicum of common sense and some real hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to laugh when the 'triggered' shit first started. Had no idea people expected to be taken seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am untriggerable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 7/10 lo

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook memes that misspell or use horrible grammar trigger me every fucking time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those GIFs are funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never I'm a grown up

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even in my vocabulary

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, I don't have any kind of trauma. It's one of the many things in life I am grateful f –

... You weren't talking about legitimate triggering, were you? XD

0|0
    0|0