Between being the most attractive person in the world, but also the poorest, or the richest, but the ugliest; which would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• The richest and ugliest. xD

It sucks to go hungry, not have a roof over my head, not have medical care, etc. So then I wouldn't be an attractive person for very long under the worst poverty conditions in the world anyway, haha! Besides, with no money, it would be hard to help other people who need it.

On the other hand, if I am the richest person, I can do a lot of good things to help a lot of other people. And I could have good food for myself, a nice house, a nice car, travel wherever I want to, etc. So what if I'm ugly? I can always wear a cool mask, lol!
    assets1.ignimgs.com/.../...ooljpg-0d7bb9_1280w.jpg

• Thank you for the MHO star!

Was it my cool mask that you liked? :P

Yeah, I bet it was the cool mask. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Attractive and poor... You can always work your way up and hey at least you (might) have good self esteem!

What Guys Said 24

• Looks... No one wants to be an ugly dog an outcast a misfit you can always work even if its not a high paying job. I chose looks over money

• I'll go for being the attractive but starving artist who writes and paints for food, poor anyway *Shrugs*

• rich and ugly. . . I'll just cheat

• If I can be dicovered then I could make a decent living as a model or actor.

• RIchest because lets face it you could still get girls with money or workout a lot and look a little better, or surgery lol.

Plus richest in world would be kind of exciting buying yachts and private jets or your own Basketball team. And you could take care of your family forever basically.

• I'd choose B if I could spend the money to fix myself as in plastic surgery or a hair transplant. Otherwise I'd choose A, attractive people have easier social and work lives

• The poorest person in the world is probably about to die face down in a ditch somewhere.

• Most attractive poorest... Coz if you're really 'THE MOST" attractive person in the whole world you know girls can take care of your case. LOL :)... And worst case, just get into modelling

• Men will choose looks. Women will choose money. Women will also lie and claim they'd go for looks, but everyone knows better.

• WHat defines the poorest?

• Attractive but poor for sure

• I can buy attractiveness.

• None, those all suck. I would pick the life of a hunter, but i will only kill what i will eat, nothing would be wasted.

• Neither, I am not so desperate that I'd have to settle for either.

• The richest.
    What do I care about how I look when I can do anything I ever want in my life.

• ugly and rich.
    man y'all dont know how shit it is to be starving...

• I would choose the one who's gorgeous inside and better outside. What's wrong with being poor? I don't expect get money from my soulmate, I can provide for myself and her if she wants.

• Definitely looks... If you got looks, then getting money is relatively easy

• Not as easy as you make it sound like. Although what you said only goes for women not men because we are valued for other aspects

• The only thing when it comes to appearance with men is probably height since tall people are more likely to make more money than short men because it's shows more status or dominince

• If a woman is born unattractive she will find life very hard because beauty and fertility is biologically a woman's value in evolution

• attractive and poor.

• First option.

• most attractive, I can easily use my looks to find a better job. Modeling career, maybe movie star etc.

• Richest. I would get eusthetics (i may butchered that word).

• You definitely

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• If I was the most attractive person in the world, I could become a model at the very least.
    If I was the richest person in the world, I could get some great plastic surgery.
    So, there are pros and cons to each.

• I'd rather be rich, you can buy pretty

• looks

• richest.. i can get surgery!

• most attractive because people will hire you

• Attractive and poor

• I would be attractive but poor. Life of a struggling artist is not unknown to me.

• Money of course

• I'd want to be the most intelligent so I can improve the world. Not that superficial shit.

• Most attractive.

• Richest but ugliest in the world.