Have you EVER walked out of a movie theatre before it ended?

Like a movie you couldn't bear to watch much longer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Back when I was but a wee girl, I would get overwhelmed by the noise in movie theaters. It would trigger my anxiety for some reason. I walked out on the first Iron Man movie because the action sounds were booming so loud around me that I started having a panic attack.

Ahhh the good ol' days.

Most Helpful Guy

• At least two times.
    1. A pre release version of the Texas Chainsaw Murders. That version isn't even mentioned in IMDB: it was a private show, invitation only.

All later versions were 'softer'.

2. Another movie I don't even remember. The sound level in the theater was WAY too high , at all places, we tried three.

• Are we talking about a pre-release of the the Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
      Cause you do know there are horror fans who would kill to see that

• @Waffles731 That will be very hard to find. It was in the experimental movie category, back then. They used it as a start to make the later versions. Each version became softer, of course.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes, my husband and I walked out of happy feet 2

• I have once. I didn't last 10 minutes. It wasn't a movie I wanted to see anyway.

• I don't think I've ever walked out... However I have fallen asleep out of boredom.

• No I can stick through it for the most part but I've met people who have. They're usually people who are super touchy and slightly obnoxious though.

• I never done that. Once I went to the movies with two people, and while I was watching the movie, I thought : "what am I doing here? I'm just wasting money". But I decided to stay until the end, since I was already spending money.

• No way, I would feel incomplete not knowing what had happened. And generally I only go see a movie unless I'm fairly interested in it.

• Avengers 2 when they said the location of a base was "African coast". I was just 😔 let's go watch something else.

• O I still have to watch the first one

• Well to be fair, it isn't like the map of Africa's the same in the Marvelverse as it is in real life. And the name of that country where Klaw's base was supposed to be located is pretty racist. Would you have been less inclined to walk out, or more inclined to walk out, if they'd come out and said that the location of the base was "on the coast of Niganda"?

• @SinghSong it was a shitty movie even before that, that caption was the final deciding factor.

• Yeah I have. It was boring.

• Nope never done that but it's because I have yet to pic a movie that bad

• Yes, we were watching the wrong movie, like we were in the wrong room...

• No I have not.

• Yes just once. It was The Last Airbender. Longest, most boring movie ever created.

• Yeah I have

• Yes and I snuck into another

• Mmmm I couldn't stand Twilight, I saw the first movie when it came out. It was kind of stupid but I couldn't leave, I was on a friend-date so I didn't want to be rude.

• No, not because I couldn't stand the movie.

But yes once I left, because I was about to get sick and had to use the restroom. It sucked, I wanted to watch the movie.

• No I never walk out of the cinema, even if it's the shittiest movie ever I'd watch it til the end, I mean I paid some money to see it, and even on tv or on my laptop, I'd still watch them til the end, unless I fall asleep, I fell asleep once in the cinema, really boring movie plus it was really late

• Yeah, the movie with Dave Franco and some other guys and there's eventually a part where they're in a gay club that was just too moocher me. It's called Business-something

What Guys Said 14

• Yep. The last film I did that with was 'Lucy', on account of the premise being so ludicrous and imbecilic that I couldn't stand to watch it any longer.

• Yes, on a couple of occasions.

• Haven't been to a movie theatre before.

• No. I'm not a movie guy. So whenever I do go watch a movie I research it to make sure it's something worth watching

• I walked out of some lame horror movie where they kept going down to the basement... It was like scary movie when the girl grabs the banana instead of the knife, gun, or grenade... The actors were too retarded. :D

• No, but I have stopped a few videos at home.

• Yeah because it sucked so bad but that was years ago

• It's was Belero , and Spinal tap , but that's going back 30 years. Now I can tell just from the trailers which ones suck like the new Ghostbusters

• yes one or two.

• Nah I'm getting my money's worth.

• Yes. Bruno it was simply horrible, my brother and acquaintance wanted to see it.

• No, I paid for it. I will stay there till the end.

• Yes I have

• I was watching a movie on TV. Oh how I wish I'd have walked out.

• XD Walking out of your living room angrily

• Sure, let the others finish watching it.
      It was so sad.

• Yes, I got triggered by the new Ghosybusters. Its clearly a feminist propaganda sanctioned by the liberal goverment of Obama, wanting to push his leftism tyranny down out throats.