Has anyone used wen by chaz Dean?

n did you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen the infomercials for it. I normally would click right past it but I kind of wanted to watch him run that stuff through Alyssa Milano's hair. The product SOUNDS like a great idea, but I have no idea if it's actually good.

Most Helpful Girl

• NO, because I like my hair on my head. Haha, but seriously :) I gave some to my mom for Christmas before the controversy. She didn't hate it. But she doesn't use it that much anymore but hasn't thrown it out because I gave it to her. I think other brands are better without the infomericals and supposed baldness.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• There was a lawsuit filed against Wen because it was making people's hair fall out.

• I haven't but I have heard a lot of bad things about Wen how it makes your hair fall out but nothing good so I'm scared to try it. I've always used Biolage.

• I used it years ago for a month and it didn't do anything except make my hair smell like mint. I wouldn't recommend it seeings how now there is a lawsuit claiming it makes your hair fall out.

• Apparently *I think it was wen* it makes your hair fall out for some women.

• What's that?