What is the grossest thing you have ever experienced/witnessed?

I just stepped on a slug with only my socks on. I can still feel it's fluids on my foot and it won't go away. I felt it squash. This is definitely in the top 5 of the most fucked up sensations I have ever felt. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Similar situation like you... I was walking through grass and wearing these shoes that were slightly too big. I felt something slimy inside of my shoe, but I just assumed it was wet grass. As I kept walking it got more & more gooey so when I reached the sidewalk I kicked my shoe off to find this caterpillar had been squished to death and its guts were all in my shoe. I stood there in disgust for at least 5 minutes

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 14 or 15, I once stepped on a slug BAREFOOT and it was even worse for me because I have a terrible phobia of slugs and worms. So it was like spiders crawling into your mouth if you have a phobia of spiders or something along those lines. It was pretty traumatic, which is why I still remember it. I was on vacation at my grandma's place and I still remember that I sat on the edge of the bathtub for a whole hour afterwards, scrubbing my foot like crazy with tons of soap. Of course the disgusting stuff from the slug had washed away already but because of my phobia, I couldn't stop scrubbing. I was totally panicking and hyperventilating and stuff like that. It was pretty bad. After that, I hardly ever walked around barefoot again outside.

• Sorry mate, I can imagine how traumatic it would have been (arachnaphobia over here)

• I feel grateful that I at least had socks on. Damn, I'm sorry you had to go through that lol

What Girls Said 9

• The smell of pseudomonas. It is a bittersweet smell that is the worst thing I have ever in my life smelt.

• I stepped in cat puke barefoot early one morn on my way to the bathroom and the puke was still warm. Gross. It squished between my toes even! Yep that woke me up! And pissed me off! Lol

• Stepping in fresh dog shit with bare feet and feeling it squish between my toes. And the smell! Grossssss! 🤑

• Shadowing surgeries but tbh that stopped getting that gross after a while.

• Long ago, a puppy did its #2 on my hand.

• Some guy peeing in the sidewalk.

• When I was in the military I saw really gross things be performed by my squad mates. I won't go on details, but you can imagine what they did to those we captured.

• having to give birth

• Found a dead body behind a boat i was working on. Thought it was garbage and went to shove it away with the gaff. It turned out to be a black guy with the back of his head blown out. Definitely one of the grossest things I've ever seen.

• Has seeing that affected you in anyway?

• Definitely had some nightmares for a bit after that, but other than that no.

What Guys Said 9

• Watching my grandpa pull off one of his toenails that was infected, piece by bloody, puss-covered piece.

• I remember doing that... I squished its guts out its ass. I thought it was some leftover beansprouts from Chinese take-out until I realized there was a slug attached.

• Lol I have done the same to my slug. It looks like I stepped on a toothpaste container filled with shit and tiny yellow beans :(

• In middle school my class was outside and my classmate was closing this gate and he got his finger caught in it, so he yanked his hand back and his finger like ripped off and it was just dangling there. Everyone was screaming and crying

• No way. You're shitting me, right?

• Nope, it really happened. It was awful but I think they were able to attach it again. Because I remember seeing him again a couple years later and the finger was there, but he had a splint type thing on it

• A grown person pick their nose and eat it.

• Blatant Racism

• I'm not too sure but my guess would be something I've seen on the internet

• The grossest thing I've ever witnessed? That would probably be an online video of an ugly-as-hell middle-aged woman rolling in the mud, having sex with a pig, sucking it off, and actually eating its cum scoop by scoop (which was so thick that it had the consistency of clotted cream). I was so grossed out by it that it took me a whole hour to get my boner back up after that. Thankfully though, I managed to purge the images of that video by watching a series of other porn videos instead, and I managed to jerk off in the end to a video of a decently pretty petite Japanese girl being fucked by a pony instead. Ah, good times...

• Saw my aunt and uncle making out..
    You may thunk

• I accidentally pressed send lol and i wasn't done typing

You may think its not that bad
      But they use a lot of tongue and slobber all over each other

• donald trump.