Does he deserve to be the president?

Donald trump is fu**ing swearing all the time, and saying bullsh*t about others, he doesn't respect anyone... i know i swear a lot too but I'm not a president or not going to be president... so what do you think about him? personally i think he would be worst that the idiot Bush, cuz he's bold as fu*c and he would do the same Bush did to the central Asia.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not! Trump is a racist, a sexist, a five-time draft dodger, has filed for bankruptcy four times, and a tax evader.

I cannot trust this man to lead the country, he's not qualified enough and the presidency is not an entry level job.

Bernie Sanders of the Democrats and John Kasich of the Republicans, those are the parties' two best men, but neither of them made it. So even though Clinton's not perfect, I'm still voting for her, just to block this wannabe neo-Nazi from the White House.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes he does and I'm voting for Donald Trump. The question is who is the lesser of the 2 evils in my opinion. I don't trust Hillary at all. At all. None.

• It's funny watching minorities crap their pants over the possibility of Trump being elected President.

• Now it looks like Canada might be building a wall to prevent a huge inflow of American immigrants

• Lmao does give a fuck what y'all saying.
    Trump has some logical policies.

What Guys Said 15

• You sound angry bro. I hope Donald Trump wins tbh.

• Yeah man, someone who inherited a fortune, filed bankruptcy multiple times, sued everyone he could for any stupid reason under the sun and scammed people out of millions. Yes he sounds like the dictator we need.

• As a black American, I will honest say this... if Trump was more diplomatic and Presidential when he publically speaks, I would vote for him. Policy-wise I agree with him on most things.

The issue I have with him, is his temperament and his diplomacy. I want a leader that is more thoughtful and calculated about what he says, instead of spewing all his opinions in coarse words like an everyday person at the bar at 1:45am before last call!

He's entertaining on TV, as well as refreshing to some because he talks like a common man instead of a "political stiff". That part of his appeal I do get. But do you REALLY want a leader like that talking to diplomats of other nations, especially hostile ones like North Korea and possibly China? I sure don't.

In terms of this election, he won't be able to get enough womens' votes, Latino votes or black votes in order to secure the Oval Office.

#TruthSerum

• He deserves it a hell of a lot more than Hillary Clinton does.

Him winning would be a spectacular blow to the Washington establishment, which all by itself should be enough for most people to vote for him. But alas, most people are stupid.

• I don't know, I'm not planning on voting for anyone.

However, I will say he seemed a lot more reasonable in older interviews. Perhaps he's currently just playing a character.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

• He does because he knows his idiot people dont care and are the same as much as him if any politician says here "motherfucker" others will fuck his mother

• It is certainly undiplomatic - I am no Donald Trump fan but that doesn't really perturb me - What worries me is that he is so erratic and I would not feel safe if he was president that is why I hope anyone but Donald Trump wins the election.

• Nah as bad as clinton is trump is way worse

• Lmao build that motherfuking wall! U S U S

• I like bold politicians.

• yer he does

• he's a great man and he will win ;)

• I seriously hope ur just trying to be sarcastic...
      Him great wrf? Lol

• He's an idiot lol
      Are so are his supporters 👅

• @Naughtygirlishere i think you can be more polite than this , you are 23 be mature you are not a kid to swear over other ppls choices.

• he certainly would not be diplomatic

• Any cunt can swear. It doesn't mean that what he says is invalid.

One plus fucking one, is still fucking two. No matter how often I swear when saying it.

• i know but would you swear in front of people if you were the president?

• Damn fucking straight I would. It would be my way of showing that I speak exactly the same behind closed doors, as I do to their face.
      Too many politicians (we know from tapes and leaked stuff) swear like troopers AND are incredibly two faced. I'd take pride in virtually dick-slapping the PC police in their collective faces. I bet my TV ratings for speeches would be the highest of any President too.

• Lmaoooo thats the truth. Too many people are butthurt over nothing but their own baby feelings.

• i think the USA needs somebody like him who isn't a slave to political correctness..

id rather have somebody in office who can tell somebody off than one who just kisses everyones ass