People get bored talking to me?

I'm new to this town/high school and it sucks. I'm the new girl and it's been a year and I'm still stuck in a shell. I've made a new friends, but they're only people who went out of their way to talk to me. And I'm usually really good at talking to people, except for when I have to initiate the conversation. I finally worked up the courage to say "hi" to my crush, he said "hey" back and I didn't know how to continue the conversation. Like how to I make friends lmao. I forgot I guess because I've had the same friends for so long. I have so many questions. Like I'm tryna be friends with my crush first, then maybe ask him out. do I go up to my crush and introduce myself? Or do I be like "wanna hang out" like I've never dated anyone so I don't know what to say to him. And when it's just me and one other person talking I usually bring out their "boring" side. Like I'm not myself (not boring at all)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think you should go and introduce yourself to your crush, that would be a good idea.

No, you shouldn't directly ask him to hang out, although he will appreciate your boldness but may get surprised, so just take it slow.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should introduce yourself to him and ask him about something.