This straddling bus in china is now a reality, but do you think its a good idea?

• Probably is a good idea
  • no its not
  • maybe I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|1
    • DANGER DOLAAAN.
      Is she giving him a handjob... No it's china.. Likely a mousetrap or some weird shit.

• @posted lol, she IS giving him a hand job! It's some kind of game show where the contestant has to be able to sing a song correctly while receiving a hand job! D. D. has 7 or 8 other people that read besides himself :)

• Oh weird, lol that looks.. kind of fun I guess then haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• This has been posted before. It is a very bad idea. What is to stop this thing clipping cars as it moves along, people changing lanes into the side of it as it passes overhead, or people being trapped in their vehicles underneath in an emergency.

A proper train or LRT running on its own grade separated track is better.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's a good idea, it looks very cool.

• Let's see how it goes after some time.

What Guys Said 9

• seems like a good idea.

i do have questions. like what if a car veers from their lane? how does it work at traffic lights with cars turning like will they create turning lanes specifically for cars that the straddling bus won't drive over?

• I think it looks really cool but it seems like it would be easy for accidents to happen in the lanes underneath.

• It looks like a very interesting and futuristic concept, I hope it will work out.

• China and good idea don't usually mix haha.

• I think not so good. Looks dark and maybe too long to go under. Could cause accidents. Dunno will see how it works

• I'm not an engineer, but it looks okay.

• Everything that comes from China is shit, so I expect nothing else to come out of this.

• that's pretty cool but also looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

• I'm undecided about it. On the one hand, it's an innovative way to take large buses off the roads and remove the need for bus-only lanes, which take up valuable land area in cities. It's a good use of the vertical space above roads. On the other hand, I would be concerned about what it would mean for emergency services if an accident were to take place underneath the bus. It might make it much harder for ambulance crews to reach injured people. It's quite cool though!