Should this site name be changed, instead of saying girls ask guys it should be Girls Ask Iron Man?

@Iron_Man would be the best man for the job for seeking advise because he only gives the best and helpful advise that best suites the situation. @Iron_Man is a solid, level headed, and very logical guy and that right there is the perfect qualifications for a site change to girls ask @Iron_Man.
He gives awesome advise and is always willing to help if you ask him and he is very knowledgeable on life issues and lots of on many topics. Mind you though his is a fighter and very strong in personality but very easy to love as a person when you get to know him <3
He awesome and very loyal to friends and will be there for those in a desperate hour of need and he is awesome in giving encouragement. Also Iron_Man is very brave, he faces everything in life staring it right in the face, no matter what life challenge it may be, when he gets hit he gets right back up at it to punch back even harder he is the Young Warrior that kicks ass.

@Iron_Man you are the best you'er strong as Iron and you have a fist tough as Iron, much love to you friend <3 you are awesome and the best.
#GirlsAskIronMan #TheBestAdvise #GotoIronManfirst #ChooseIronMantobetheman #WhichtogirlsAskIronMan #TeamYoungWarrior #Fighter

0|1
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ohhh some want some of that!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• if you love and like one person so much then you can marry him. and if he is married then he can have extra martial affair after mutual understand. but the whole site can not be changed for one's love. But if you have so much money you can offer girlsaskguys. com to change site name to the name of your choice. but their technical team does not allowed this as this is like killing of brand value that girlsaskgys. com have gained. but you can do one thing you can start your own website with girlsaskironman. com. i suggest you that you can run Google Ad Campaign to promote this question. This is a nice trick to impress a guy or attract a particular guy. This is new trend.

Like how do i look section GAG have to start new category "website name change" where every girl like you suggest their lover/bf/crush name for the website name and example like "Girls Ask Tom", "Girls Ask George", "Girls Ask Harry".

I suggest instead of this question wear a magnet dress, because of this iron man will easily attract to you. haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Iron_man you got a fangirl

3|3
    0|0
  • Well, now we know what Iron_Man is using for his second account.

2|2
    0|2
  • I'm happy @Iron_man is so honoured by your request... love is in the air guys <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Well he's a man on a mission. With armour of high tech ammunition. Trapped on the edge on the other side, his teenage life will never be the same.
    In this dangerous world he does all he can.
    He's @Iron_Man, he's @Iron_Man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flag on the play

0|2
    1|1
  • Come on. No. It should be the same. Or We could call it Guys ask Girls. It's still GAG.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 6