Guys and girls. Do you always have naps , everyday? if you do when : noon , afternoon or evening? and how many hours do you nap usually ?

and how many hours you sleep per day?

Most Helpful Girl

• No not everyday.

I usually take naps when I haven't slept enough the night before, or I'm really tired from walking all day etc... And I'll nap whenever lol time doesn't matter when I need a nap... usually though it's not even a bloody nap it's actual sleep lol because I wake up like 3 or 4 hours later feeling like I've been dead for decades!

Most Helpful Guy

• rarely get to nap. maybe on the weekend i get in a nap while my daughter is napping but even that is kind of rare

What Girls Said 4

• I do power naps if I couldn't sleep the night before. My job requires regular site visits so I get exhausted being under the sun a few times. Usually 15 mins and I take them around 3pm.

• No, but I wish I could nap more, haha.

• haha , we all wish :) . so how many hours u sleep per day and what hour do u start sleeping?

• I get anywhere from five to eight hours of sleep, and I go to bed anywhere from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM usually.

• i get that u have a rang for sleeping hours. but that is a wide range for going to bed actually !

• i never nap because i'm not old

• i dont see the connection , but fine. what is ur sleep hour? and how many hours per day?

• midnight and wake up at 8

• I hate napping

What Guys Said 3

• It is different for me. Before I never had naps. I always slept exactly 10 hours and it supplied me for rest of the day. But recently, when I feel exhausted, I take naps sometimes 3 times per day: morning-noon, ~13-15pm, evening. Sometimes I have only 1 nap per day and it can be either morning-noon, ~13-15pm, evening. If I had okay sleep during night, I go whole day without naps.

• I could never nap during day since I was probably 3 or 4. Had troubles in kindergarten with this as we were forced to sleep but I could never do this.

• Yes, every 4 hours i do 30 minutes snap