Most Helpful Girl
One science worker had quoted one scientist (can't remember name) while I was in seminar and he said something similar to that:
Everything is toxic, because all matters is quantity of it. So conclusion, too less or too much water for an organism can be a toxic too.
Too much water causes electrolytes disbalance, people simply says it dilute ions. Don't know medical term to that also as clinical causes and what organs are rejected because of that after all.
And of course everyone know shortage of water- dehydration.1
Most Helpful Guy
A scientist actually got people to sign a petition to spread awareness about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide. It was depressing to hear because that's like elementary..1