Has anyone heard of the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide?

Most Helpful Girl

• One science worker had quoted one scientist (can't remember name) while I was in seminar and he said something similar to that:
    Everything is toxic, because all matters is quantity of it. So conclusion, too less or too much water for an organism can be a toxic too.
    Too much water causes electrolytes disbalance, people simply says it dilute ions. Don't know medical term to that also as clinical causes and what organs are rejected because of that after all.
    And of course everyone know shortage of water- dehydration.

Most Helpful Guy

• A scientist actually got people to sign a petition to spread awareness about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide. It was depressing to hear because that's like elementary..

What Girls Said 9

• Anything in excess is bad for you, even the healthiest stuffs!!!

the problem with people is that they abuse everything!!! no self control.

• Water intoxication is a bitch.

• I heard if you drink tons of gallons of it you can die.

• I love this

• You mean water? Stop trying to sound smart.

• Yes, hydration. Its horrible

• h20 ?

• water

• Yeah don't touch that stuff it really fucks you up, it does this thing where it hydrates you and shit and apparently 70% or so of our bodies are made of it or some bullshit. And it's also a vital thing to our existence but I wouldn't touch it even if it made me fucking immortal. The government t monitors and tracks that shit so they know where everybody is and what your doing, they can even use it to listen in on conversations. It's a extreamly bad thing don't ever touch it don't breath, drink, or eat it. IT. WILL. KILL. YOU.

What Guys Said 10

• Jeez!! That stuff is deadly!! Just a glassfull can kill you!!

If it gets in your lungs... ROFLMAO!! Nice question!!

• Too much of that shit will kill you... and the government has a huge network hidden underground to distribute it.

• Like 10 years ago in middle school lol.

• Oh shit man, everyone who ever drink it dies

• Yes, it will kill you if you drink too much at once.

• You mean water?

• Water? Yeah, you can drown in it.

• We should forbid it! I heared until now every terrorist consumed it at least once in his life. Also it was found in those dying of cancer. A connection to fire hazards, car accidents and pirates was proven too.

• Can you stop the nonsense? This is about as funny as drop bears. We get it. Some people are stupid and confused by science.