Girls, Do you ever go out any where without wearing a bra?

If so how often?
What size are you if you do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• 34A. prefer not to wear one, can get away with it most of the time depending how i dress.
    no choice for work or other special ocassions.

larger size ladies may find it difficut to go w/o one.

• No. I'm always wearing a bra when I go out. I can't go out braless since my boobs are too big for that.
    Plus, I would be uncomfortable.

• Nah, I just go without at home. I'm not comfortable going out in public without one.

• Never, my boobs go all over the place and i feel naked and get self conscious.

• Not really, just around the house when I'm wearing my little robe or a tank haha I'm a 38D so it's hard to contain these girls

• I have small-medium breasts and yeah sometimes I go out without a bra
    Its way more comfortable and I don't really care about what people say about it lol

• Only to sleep haha
    Swim suit if that counts too lol

• Rarely. Sometimes I forget to put on a bra and then realize I'm not wearing one half way through the day after I've already left the house. Other times I chose to go out without one because I'm too lazy to put one on.

• I do that sometimes in winter when I have layers of clothes on. I'm 32A. I don't really need bras for support.

• 34A and yeah, it's way more comfortable

• I live in a suburban neighborhood so I sometimes go out to do laundry or buy something really quick without a bra. I'm only 32A though so its not like there's much of a difference xD

• Rarely. If I wanna go to the store 3 minutes from my house and too lazy to put it on just for that.

• I'm a 34B & it's pretty rare

• It hurts going one without one in public. So, at home :)

• Home if at all. Boobs are too big to be going out braless

• Never

• I never do

• Yeah I did shhhhh haha. I was really afraid of my nips the

• No I'm a 32d bra and I would never go anywhere without a bre

• Not at all often. I might go to the kitchen from my room without a bra, but only if I'm going to grab something quickly and only when I'm wearing a sweater over my pajama top.

I wear a 34F bra.