Is it too late to graduate from university by the age of 24 ?

I unfortunately have had serious problems for 2 years, so i couldnt go on university. Though i started uni at 18 i will have graduaded when i am 24, i dont know if i lose the chance to build a good life :( i even can't sleep well because i can't stop worrying about my future when trying to sleep! Even my father is cancer. i must look after my family as soon as possible. i even dont know if he will be alive when i am graduated 😭 i am asking this because maybe someone who is in a similar position can help me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's never too late. There's people who don't have the chance to go to college when they're young, so they graduate when they are in their 30's, 40's or even 50's and 60's.
    However, I do understand why you're worried. Especially when you have to take care of your family. You feel like you're late and that you are wasting time. It's understandable.
    But the most important thing is that you will graduate. That's all that matters :)

I don't know if this helps you but I also had problems. And I will graduate by time I'm 28.

Thank you for the MHO.

Hope your life gets better. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude my sister almost died in a car wreck then my mom got cancer. I'll probably graduate with a bachelor's in my 30s. Don't let age stop you bro. Just be passionate and chase your dreams relentlessly. You'll get there.

What Girls Said 9

• Im going to be graduating when Im like 30. Its never too late. Ever. I have had people as old as in their 60s in my class.

• Its normal to graduate at age 24, or even older. Itll never be too late to go to college or graduate, only in highschool and elementary, plus middle school. If you feel like you need a break to take care of your family a d yourself, then go for it. It wouldn't hurt to take a break.

• Dude there's people in my university that are like 30 something

• It's never too late to graduate.

I don't know where you live but adult education is a very big thing here, there are people in their 30s, 40s & older just now completing degrees.

• Nope, it's not. I just got my bachelor's degree last month.

• I had a friend at college and he was a 24 year old freshman, and there have been people in their 30s in some of my classes

• Not at all.

• No, not late.

• It's never too late, darling.

What Guys Said 7

• It's never late to graduate. Think that it's better to graduate than not to graduate at all. You will graduate later than many people, but you'll have your degree. Worry about now, about the present, live while you're alive (everyone can be dead at any moment, not just you) and try to change the future in the present, that's all you can do.

• It's really not that late.

• If it makes you feel better I'm 26 and have about 46/120 credits under my belt because I was in the United States Air Force

• No, I know guys who graduated at age 50. I myself graduated at age 23.

• you're still young go for it.

• Dude that's when most people graduate. The majority of people who start uni at 18 are generally mid 20s (your age range) by the time they get their undergrad degree. I'll only be a year younger when I graduate.

• nah brah! I am going to graduate at 30.

Then I am gonna bare dollar bills and rub them on me nip nips.