People with tattoos: How does having tattoos make you feel?

I had a dream where I woke up after a night of drinking and had a large tattoo of butterflies across my chest and onto my shoulder/upper arm and I hated it. I was crying and felt horrible, like my skin was officially ruined and my life was over.

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely love my tattoos. I did most of the design for two of them and was pretty careful. They just become a part of who you are. =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I got all mine by choice and after thinking about them long and hard.. so they make me feel complete. Haha! Sounds corny I kno.. but when I see pictures of me before the tattoos I feel like something is missing...

What Guys Said 1

• i hate tattoos and percings, its trashy and its just a dream you had, so get over it, and dont drink

What Girls Said 1

• I love my tattoos! For me, they're reminders of things I love and why I got them. They're symbols that have meaning for me. I saved up for them, planned months (and years) in advance to get them.