Do you miss High School?

Do you miss high school? Why or why not? What where your best experiences? What did you like or hate about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! Absolutely not, when I had to deal with abysmal bullying and they didn't do fuck to stop it.

Never again!

• @chf0009 it's so great to see that I can relate to someone lol. I hated high school but I hated middle school more. High school was a living hell for me. I was happy I graduated. I hated it so much that I didn't go to the graduation party. I had major abysmal bullying and I'm still hated till this day. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience ): if you were my age and went to my school I would have helped you. Screw them!

• And the worst part about it was that the bullies weren't your stereotypical bad guys, they'd pretend to be your friend and invite you to sit with them, then sand bag you when you got too close.

This is why it's difficult to trust people these days, even though I'm in graduate school now.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't miss it.
    I was a bit of an outcast in high school. I never fit in with any groups, I was in the art club for my painting, but even there I didn't really have many friends. I did my own thing. I had my few friends I hung out with every so often, but I was really independent.

My best experience was graduating, and feeling proud of an accomplishment I did on my own. Also being in the art club, I got to design many pieces for the school plays and drama department too. That made me proud to show my work and have people appreciate the time that went into it.

What Guys Said 18

• I hated the rigid social rules. If you didn't conform you were an outsider.
    And the way older girls treated you, just because you were a fresh and they were a junior/senior!

• Not really. I prefer the current state, when I can pretty much say "HELLO" to anyone except stuck-up elderly people who think that's an insult for whatever reason; and that I earn money for what I do per workday.

• I miss sports.

• No, i was majorly f.. ed up in my teens

How i survived it was a miracle

• not really

• Overall it was pretty boring.

• Gonna finish it in 20 days and honestly i'm not gonna miss it at all

• Ohh yess...
    Miss those banter and bullying sessions.

• I miss many things... other things I don't miss at all (Math classes, for example).

• I've only been out for 3 months and I onlt miss the lunch. My school had a wrap line and the wraps were soooo good.

• @JustinTheGreat lmfaoooo! Our food was trash and sometimes gave me diarrhea. Congrats on graduating! Are you excited for college?

• Honestly I haven't really applies to college yet, or even started looking. I didn't make a plan at all. Now I'm kinda stuck

• Loved highschool

You'll never get that back again. Seeing friends all year long in an interactive environment is something that doesn't happen when you get older

• @TripleAce you got lucky! I'm jealous (in a good way) that you had a great experience. Mine was pure trash garbage and I don't miss it at all. Ha! I don't want it back again so I'm fine with never getting it back. In my defense you sometimes get that in college xD

• @TripleAce I then ran into the girls bathroom to cry and wait for my parents. When I got back after missing almost 2 years and barely graduated because of it people where worse. By 6th grade I was so used to pain and bullying that I just took it and didn't do anything. The bullying proceeded to high school to where I was treated like garbage. Some of the people from middle school followed me there only to be bullied by them. So you can imagine as to why I hated my high school experience and middle school. I am jealous of your experience (in a good way). You're lucky you got a great one! Yeah! Exactly! I only miss 5 teachers from high school so far as students go screw them. Yes I am very happy! I am so happy hat I'll be sad when I graduate college and I'll probably wish I could go back to it. In college I've met actual friends and am treated like a human and get treated nicely. People actually care about me and I am friends with some of my previous teachers I've had over the semesters.

• That I'll be sad* lol I hate auto correct😭😭😭

• Yeah, I'd do it over with the knowledge I have now

• Fo' sure...

• Highschool was awesome! Definitely the best time of my life.

• Sometimes

• I liked it, fucking about with the boys

• i do.. id give anything to be able to go back to pre-k and start over

• i miss the girls

What Girls Said 9

• Hell no that place was like jail

• no way.

• I hated high school :(
    I don't like cliques... everyone should just mingle based on other non-superficial factors like in college.

• Not at all

• I miss being younger but not the actual experience.

• I miss being able to see certain people more often, but I don't miss much else.

• hell no and I'm still in it :|

• LOL why in the world would someone miss highschool

• @KittieCat some people had really great experiences.

• How O. o at least high school nowadays is a social contest to see who's dick is better and if you don't care you're an automatic lame outcast.

• I don't, because we had to wear uniforms.