Are smoking blunts good or bad?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking in general is shit

What Girls Said 10

• i dont see anything good about it.

• The wrapper is thicker than a paper so it's harsher a blunt is to me so I used papers or a water bong. But I've got to say this: smoking is bad. I used to smoke and dank is better in a pipe or bong. You can taste it better.

• inhaling any type of smoke is bad for your health.

• Tobacco blunts or cannabis blunts?

• Im guessing you're in the states?

• @Yynow yeah, good ol' California

• depends, if you want to chill then go ahead. i don't like it myself but I'd do it socially.

• No!

Even though they do help you relax, they mess up your memory.

• It stops your brain from maturing if you start as a teen

• I think it's good 😉

• Smoking anything is bad really, but I'd still do it anyway if I was able to.

• Depends on who you ask...

What Guys Said 11

• Are smoking blunts bad? They're harmless. Is smoking blunts bad? Yes, it's bad for your health. Is it pleasurable to smoke a blunt if you're willing to take the risk? FUCK YES!!!

• Blunts have tobacco and weed in it. Smoking blades getting you the most high you put two butter knives on the element on the stove until it gets reddish/orange then touch the weed with one and touch the other and have a bottle cut in half hold it right under and the smoke billows up and you inhale and you get high as f. Blunts and joints were like smoking cigs to me they didn't get me high anymore. Bongs and pipes are good too, Pipes were my favorite, glass to be specific

• Keep in mind while it does help you sleep, relax, have sex longer, make boring times seem fun. It comes with a risk, some girls won't date you, cause some work problems, family troubles, anxiety, paranoia, heart palpitations and depression.

• blunts as in weed? People will say it's harmless but it's definitely not. I mean it won't kill you but you can expect effects on your mental health and long term physical health

• Weed is great, everyone commenting it's not is just an introverted virgin who get spanked in the ass by their parents with the bible.

Anyways, blunts can be kind of a waste of weed, just use joints, bongs, or bowls.

• Bowls or vape or blades. Funny actually I was a virgin and I used to go score dope from the dealers house and buy big bags, not just the sexually inclined like marijuana. They are probably Jehovas Witness those annoying douchebags

• i tried that stuff a couple times that shit is bad for you man, it fucks you up. i have a friend that smoked so many of these marijuana plants that he's getting the reaction speed of a plant himself.

• Not my thing but yes it is detrimental to your health.

• Nothing wrong with smoking some bud...

• Smoking blunts are always a good thing.

• Good
    It's healthy for the chest specially

• If your younger than 21 then smoking blunts can harm your body only becouse your body has not developed enough, after 21 blunts are harmless but at a younger age they can hinder your brain and how your body works!

• smoking is bad for you altogether