If one of your siblings became homeless would you let them live with you or help them or just let them be?

If you have no siblings pretend I said close relative or friend.

would you help them if they became homeless or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Family? Yes. As someone who was brought up in a traditional strict family, I believe that family should be there to help one and another when times get tough. Friend? I don't know if it's someone I barely know., I probably won't. If it's a close friend to me, yes I'd help, whether that would be helping them find a job and a place to crash for a bit. Cool. I'm not adopting them so if they can help me maintain and up keep my place like house chores and things like that, that'd be great.

Most Helpful Guy

• If my brother was homeless I would let him live with me absolutely. He'd have some rules to follow and he's have to take my advice about getting back on his feet if I felt like he couldn't do it on his own, but as long as I feel like he's gonna really try to be more than a bum, I would let him stay with me

What Girls Said 37

• Of course I'd help my brother to the best of my ability if he somehow ended up as being homeless. Without a second thought.

He's always had my back whenever I asked him for help or even to just hang out because I needed some cheering up. Not with anything as serious as having to live on the streets but I owe him a ton nonetheless. :P

• I don't have any siblings, I guess the closest is my best friend. I'd help her out, definitely. I know that she would help me. I'm sure that we'd all be happy to let her stay with us until she got back on her feet.

• Which sibling?

Older brother and my oldest of the younger sisters, in a <3 beat.

- The other 2 younger sisters? Eh.. I'd be wary and might hesitate to say yes..

• I just lost a really close friend who was homeless. He didn't want any help. but I hated seeing him like that. I kept trying to help him and it only ended up pushing him away.

• I would help them but I wouldn't be happy about it.

• Of course I would let my sibling live with me.

• Yes, definitely. I'd never let my brother live on the streets. If it happened to him, he's too proud of a person to ask though, I'd probably have to go over and drag him to my place. Then help him get back on his feet.

• Yea, I only have 1 sibling. I could help her out :) always an open sofa for her, hell, she could pay me back by cooking. She's an amazing cook.

• That would depend on my financial and personal position. One brother I would have to have strict rules in place and if not followed, evicted.

• MY LITTLE BABY SISTERS NOOO

I would take them in in a heartbeat!

• I am doing that right now

• You know although he's my brother I'm not sure, he's called me nasty names like a slut because I said something he didn't like, in front of my small child acted like I was scum of the earth for not bailing him out f jail (even though I was a single mother) and he wasn't mad at anyone else family related.. he gave me huge black eye and bruises growing up, he's stolen money from my parents among other things now if it were my little sister absolutely.

• If they put themselves there doing stupid shit, let them be. If I knew I couldn't trust them not to betray my trust, let them be.

• Even though I barely talk to mine and don't have much of a bond with them. I would still help them out unless they treat me helping them in a bad way.

• i'll help

• It depends on the circumstances. If it was because of drugs or alcohol, I would want them to go to rehab or AA first. Make sure you are not enabling them but helping to get back on track.

• Of course I would. No questions asked

• Of course!
    Without ask. My home is his home.

• Of course I would I wouldn't let them become homeless in the first place they'll always know to come to me if their stuck.

• Sure, I'd let her live with me, we could figure something out. As much as I sometimes hate her, my sister is pretty much my best friend. She's ambitious, I'm sure she could get back on her feet soon enough anyway.

• Yeah.

• I would help them/ let them move in. I am 1 of 5 and there are siblings I trust more then others so there would be rules abd if they where not meet I'd kick them out and try and help in other ways.
    I also think it depends on where you are in life (single/married/ have kids) and what they are doing with their life.
    Ex if they are the the streets because their and addict and I have kicks I may try to get them help, but they won't be living in the same house as my children

• help them

• Of course. I feel that as almost obligatory for me to do so.

• Of course!

• help them with their basic needs

• i'll let them without hesitation

• If either of my siblings needed a place to stay, they are more than welcome in my home.

• Of course I'd let them stay with me

• Indefinitely? No. Until they got back on their feet? Yes.

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 21

• Definitely. I'm not going to let my sister sleep on the streets. She'll have a plane ticket here and our guest room until she bounces back on her feet.

• I would never turn my back on my family. They've helped me out over the years so often. It just wouldn't be right.

• Yes, I would let my brother live with me. I am very close to him and I wouldn't even hesitate and I know he wouldn't either.

• He could live with us for a short time, until he gets a solution. But we'd rather loan him our vacation apt. He'd have to commute a lot but it would help.

• Yes you help them out. Unless they use drugs and don't care about getting back on there feet, then you can't live with me. Instead I am sending you to rehab center

• Of course I would give them somewhere to live, unless they were a drug-fucked loon or something similar.
    That is what family is for.

• Done this already. had to look after an older brother even after moving 1oo miles from the home address! Long story!

• Family is family or blood is blood

• Sure. Family always comes first.

• I would let them live with me and sleep where ever I had spare room for as long as it took for them to find work even if that was years!

• Gonna buy him a small apartment

• My older sister? Hell yeah.

My younger one? At a rent

• I'd leave them be. My brother has done me dirty for years. Why should I lift a finger to help him?

• If it were in my power of course I'd help.

• Yes I would

• Yes of course.

• Is this even a serious question?

• Yes. You see people living on the streets all the time, clearly there are people who don't share your mindset with helping their relatives

• Why yes I would assist my sibling.

• My brothers and sisters sould never be homeless cos they'd always be able to come to me

• no i have helped them enough in life.

• obviously.. which sick fuck of a human being would not help their sibling?