How scary is it to travel to U. S or U. K?

I mean, things are unpredictable. Even in a place you think might be safe is not. Somebody might just actually take out a knife and start stabbing people or a gun and start shooting people or worst you are in an area where the bomb is ticking and another thing is that terrorism is clearly existent in those places.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I've lived in the US safely for 22 years, and I don't walk around fearing for my life everyday. You'll be fine. You probably have a better chance of dying in a car crash on the way to the airport than experiencing a terrorist attack. So, don't panic so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any situation in any country could be dangerous, depending upon your awareness, sense of danger and choice of activities.

Remember what we are talking about here: first-world countries. The scariest thing you'll see here are some severely-ill people, mentally-ill to be specific.

I don't understand why mentally people exists more in first-world countries.

What Girls Said 1

• Since 9/11 we've gotten familiar with the idea that someone could be out to hurt us and we're more aware and more willing to fight an attacker. We keep lots of security around more than ever compared to the lax days of the 90s. Something occasionally slips through but it's usually an American citizen at the hands of it in recent years. I'd be more fearful of going anywhere in Europe tbh.

What Guys Said 6

• I think there is always a risk wherever you travel to.

But I'm talking about the level of risk.

Ok, then it is difficult to say but if I have to make a guess, I would say UK is comparatively safer to travel to.

• U. K. probably, U. S not really.

Honestly I'd bee more afraid going to Europe to be honest, their complete disregard and lack of security is scary and disturbing in so many ways.

• Its safe going to the USA

• Well bascailly no place is safe you can get stabbed when you're riding your car

• Security and antiterror services are really really competnt in those countries. Personally I'd be more worried to travel to France, Germany and Belgium

• Do you think we're all running around dodging bullets & people with knives?