What Is The First Thing You Would Want To Do If You Found Out You Would Die Tonight?

Comment below for extra details.

• Have sex with your partner (or crush)
  • Something extreme (skydiving, bungey jumping)
  • Hang out with your family
  • Chill with friends
  • Smoke weed for the first time

Most Helpful Girl

• I said have sex with my partner, not because I'm horny af but because I'm a virgin who has been waiting for just the right time. I've kept my boyfriend waiting and he's handled it pretty well. I love him with all my heart and I know that my first time with him will be special. I have dreamt about a night of romance and passion. So if I were going to die, I would want to share that moment with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if it was tonight? This might sounds strange but I'd go on a little personal Purge. Doing thing's that wouldn't be legal normally. Oh I still have hatred for some people, it's unhealthy I know but I'm not a very mentally healthy person... it would be a little cleanse for me. On my to-do-list would be:
    Sex a final time
    Lots and lots of crying
    Stealing, lots of it because I want to disturb the general peace and annoy the populace
    Lots and lots of vandalism, as little marks to be left after I'm gone
    Fighting, I'd be fighting for the sake of it, just once again for the rush...
    I'd be making calls and texts to my friends, just letting them know it's all ending tonight and that I'd be fucking everything up as much as possible, I'm not gonna die quietly!
    And finally I'd have more use for my knives and fire than I thought
    It might sound really bad, some sort of act of terrorism or something like that, but I don't think I would feel complete without ending it quietly if I were to die tonight. I'm young and still have plenty of years in my life, if I knew it wasn't going to be like that, I would be mad. Like REALLY mad, it'll spark off something that probably won't be contained, and for all I know I would be killed before the night is even up, besides there aren't too many people who would worry about my passing.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess its too late for me then :-p

Id let my crush know I found him attractive because thats the only thing I can control.

• Fuck my crush until I pass away.

• If I'm dying tonight, then I've only got about 45 minutes left to live. So really, I wouldn't have time to do anything special.

• A & F (other)

Synth + sex + dmt + sex + salvia + sex + san pedro cactus + sex + acid tabs + sex

What Guys Said 6

• Hold my girlfriends hand, and tell her how beautiful she is... and then i would take us skydiving, coral reef diving... to the zoo cuz she loves giraffes... horse back riding cuz she loves loves horses. And then i would go to my parents house and give them all my money cuz they need some bad, and then take my little sisters to the movies. And then finally i would cuddle with my girlfriend and watch "white chicks" together and have sex for the rest of the night... and then finally after my baby falls asleep i eould go on the top of diamond head mountain (in hawaii where i live) and die watching the sunset and people partying on the beach!

• Probably the same shit I'm doing right now lol...
    Nah, i'd probably find some stretch of empty highway and get that last minute rush in... i mean.. its not like i can book one of those activities right now, they are all closed.

• Make sure I'm right with God

• A combination of A and C but C

• Hang out with my family and friends. But if I could only pick one, family.

• Write a will Hang with family and friends then go do something inedible dangerous then kill the guy that raped my first girlfriend from age 5 to 11 then turn hookers and blow tell the end

• Dont kill him. My sisters step brother raped her from 10 yo to 17 and when he came out of jail he ended up saving her life after a atv accident where he then took to her to the hospital. And had her life saved, she would have died otherwise.