How do I hurt a guy?

What makes a guys ego get hurt? What are things that girls/do say that make a man really upset?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want to hurt a guy on purpose? yes there are things that a hurt a guy

1. Trying to make him jealous, playing mind games, playing hard to get and always trying to test him.

2. Lying to him, of course lying always hurts and breaks trust.

I think only think of these two major points, of course there can be many more. However I would say if you really care about a guy, or if you like a guy you should never try to hurt him.

Even generally speaking you should always try not to hurt a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why? I'm not going to give some sadist tips on how to hurt people...

What Guys Said 16

• Why? Why would you want to actively hurt some one? Also there is not universal thing to say to hurt some some one, its got to be personal to them and it has to be based of their personality for instance their is nothing you can say to hurt my ego because you are no one to me, I don't know you and therefore you don't matter (not in a personal sense but rather you are literally a stranger).

• ... thought that came natural...
    consult the feminism handbook... i believe they have a list... starting with the concept of "equality"...
    ain't no damn equality... and never will be.
    Everything that was born from it, hurts guys.
    I hope that helps :)

• Guys aren't a unilateral hive mind. Different people have different identities and different insecurities. They are HUMAN.

You could insult everything about a guy and he won't be upset at all, similarly some are very sensitive to everything. Anything directed at what someone is most insecure about can harm their ego. Regardless of gender.

• There are only two things that make me upset: Lying to me and stealing from me.

• Seems like you're extremely bitter, so whatever you do is just icing on the cake at this point for him. Just shows you're incredibly hurt by what he said.

• it depends on the guy, some guys can't really care what anyone else says or thinks. but some are very sensitive

• its very hard to tell about stranger... for me sometimes little little things hurts me depends upon the person who is saying these words... for example- if i am calling someone and he/she is saying he/she is busy but he/she don't call it hurts but still i call for 3 times in different days and if it happens again and again for 3 times i stop calling him/her and i wait until he/she calls back looks funny... but it hurts me.. so you could try this...

• If you act you like you like him and are yearning to have sex with him so he lets his guard down and then get the manager of your work to call him up and accuse him of sexual harassment.

• Why would you want to "hurt" a guy, Much less anyone else? Is that what you want done to you?

• Why would you do something like that?

• "i dont need you"
    ^ this crushed me. still does

• They do not say. They act actually & will never let you know. This is depends on how you see

• Tell him he is pysiqally ''weaker'' than other guys around :D It would put me in serious depression.

• Suck his cock so much that it gets chafed and sore.

• Why. Karma's a bitch

• Go seek psychiatric help.

What Girls Said 4

• The more desperate you are, the less he will take you seriously. Looks like he already won in that regards.

• Don't do it cause it's very cruel, but one word for you... Penis.

• Well... If you have had sex then you could tell him it was awful... And/or they his penis is small and if not just try your best to say something bad about all of his most prized possessions

• What he did? Cause you know he can do something worse