What did you do today?

I made cupcakes and while decorating them, one sugar candy fell on the floor. I couldn't pick it up with my hands because I was holding frosting and chocolate, so I picked it up with my foot and threw it. It landed right in the trash can. 👍👌🏻

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't do anything really, I slept till 3, got up, did my daily stuff I need to do, then worked on my homework a little bit. I watched the AGT results and now I'm just here on GAG

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to work, did all of that work related stuff, then I went home, I cooked dinner, I had to go out again to pick up some medicine for my roommate who wasn't feeling well, came home, cleaned up, and G@Ged.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I worked 18 hours picking up spit, grunted out a fat, greasy loaf, then worked four more!

1|0
    0|0
  • Had a day off from work, so I went to this awesome Japanese restaurant with a friend and had the best sushi/sashimi ever. I'm still stuffed lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not much, same usual work.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should join the Harlem Globetrotters tomorrow...

1|0
    0|0
  • I just woke up and came to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • went to university to meet up with my instructor and team for a project, ate lunch, played some Elder Scrolls Legends and now wasting my time on GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • worked out, finished one book, fapped without cumming, and now on GaG, crying over things i shamefully regret

0|0
    0|0
  • i just woke up and did my breakfast.
    hey i can eat some cupcakes too in my breakfast :)

0|0
    0|0
  • So far I've worked out and am at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked up my degree from Dublin Donuts University at their drive through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had sex :)

0|0
    0|0
  • eww,...
    joking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Went to work. Came home. Ate dinner. Worked out. Showered. And now I'm ready to do it again tomorrow. Yay lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, thats talent lol. I did nothing productive as usual :-p. went to the gym twice! But thats about as productive as I get when Im home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Went to map with granny

1|0
    0|0
  • It's still pretty early, but I'm at work now. I'll be going to the pool today with the kiddos and then getting out early today. Thank goodness.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing special tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • So far the only thing I have done today was wake up and masturbate. Now I'm about to have some breakfast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my friend woke up, run, cooked, and now we have 1 hour for rest and then plan something.

0|0
    0|0
  • i slept, ate donuts and cleaned the house

0|0
    0|0
  • I biked to Starbucks and blogged for four hours. I'm a mother cliché

0|0
    0|0
  • I just woke up and haven't even gotten out of bed yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Woke up and now laying my sweet bed and watching cartoons

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend and I went out for ice cream.

0|0
    0|0