Favourite memory in life?

I've been kinda bummed out lately, so I decided I wanna hear about all of your good experiences to cheer up! What's your favorite memory from your life so far? A childhood one? Something more recent? Time spent with a loved one? Feel free to share, whatever you think it is!

Most Helpful Girl

• My childhood when I spent time with my big brother.
    We used to play pokémon on our gameboy colours together and just enjoy each others companies. And we played soccer together or sat down and drew after Dragon Ball books or anything really.

Or when I was together with my best friend. She was alsways imaginative and great at coming up with games or anything we played in the garden.

Or when I went to Japan two months ago. It has always been my big dream to come to Japan, so when I got there together with my folk high school, it was worth it. Simply amazing.

Most Helpful Guy

• kind of tough i feel like i've had so many great memories. my honeymoon in italy is etched in my mind. like i can remember every hour of the 15 days. heck even my first date with my wife is a very vivid and special memory.

one memory that really stands out though is when i went to Ko Samet in Thailand. It's this gorgeous little island. it's quiet but has some bars and restaurants. not crowded. the water is crystal clear and a perfect temperature. you can get 1 hour massages on the beach for about $2.50. I remember being there and thinking this must be what heaven is like

What Girls Said 8

• Is it too cliche if I say Disneyland?
    Apart from that, the fondest memory I have is me as a baby/toddler (I have no clue how I remember something like that) in this thing called a jolly jumper, gurgling and laughing as my parents looked at me with adoration.
    Well, that sounds cliche too now lol.

Lol not cliche at all, I never understood how people like you can remember your baby years, all I remember is scary stuff haha

• I was with a certain person, I was madly in love and a little drunk and we were driving at night back from a party and I just realised I don't think I had ever been that happy and I could have died and died happy then.

• I was being bullied in school by a boy a couple of years older and my brother stuck up for me. I don't know exactly what my brother did but the boy apologised and very nice from then on. My brother and I used to argue a lot and it felt really good that he stuck up for me because it showed me that despite our differences, he still loves me :)

• It was at my grandma's farm. Me and my siblings would climb stacks of hay if that makes sense (Not an English expert) In this building, and the sunlight would show between planks of the roof. It looked so fucking beautiful it's just stuck in my head, and everytime i think about it, i feel warmth. so yeah.

• I'm not sure it's my favorite but when me and my cussin had a fort of boxes

• Going to bed without an alarm clock.

Dang, sounds like pure bliss, I would kill to not wake up at 4am every morning haha

• I don't really don't have one lol i can tell you some mean ass shit that my siblings did to me

• This is really hard. But I would say that my favorite memory so far is when my mom and dad picked my brother and I up from school early (we're twins) and we went to Disneyland. We were in third grade. Our parents had us all packed and everything, and we drove straight to Disneyland. We stayed for an entire week, and it was just amazing. The hotel was so nice and Disneyland is so much fun.

What Guys Said 5