What response do you think we should have about homosexual people?

Personally I really really don't care about homosexuals or what is happening to them, but I can see that more and more people are attacking gay people and i really don't understand why? Most of them are religious, I can see that, and I can't stand them. But from a free thinker position, why do you think they should be mocked? let me explain you my point of view better. I'm walking on the park and I see a couple kissing and i don't care, I see a gay couple kissing*I don't care*(unless they are lesbians, than my uhmm... moral will em... rise) but any way, If I see a girl dress like a man, there would be no problem, if i see a man dressed like a girl than my cringe will have a cringe.

• We should attack them!
  • We shouldn't care.
  • We should defend them.

Most Helpful Girl

• A combination of the last two. They're just people. What gender they love shouldn't matter. And like any wrongdoing, we should help build them up when others are tearing them down.

Most Helpful Guy

• We should defend them because ehm what's worse a guy dressed as girl but behaving himself, or someone who robs people with violence?

• That's not an explanation, what has a guy who robs people with violence doing here? It's like you responding to :"Should we eat apples of should we not?" with "We should because I hate peaches" There is no context to it, and no connection.

• I'm just saying that I don't see why we shouldn't defend them. They're just people. Homosexual... it's their choice. But I think we should defend them. I mean, why shouldn't we? They do nothing wrong, compared to robbers and all that. That's what I'm trying to say

• Yes you are right, they did nothing wrong for just being gay, but if there are people who want to harm them, they should manage themselves like any other person. I bet that if no one will give a fuck about them anymore, there will be less and less anti-gay people. I feel like the media doesn't help, they are showing them too much. Personally I don't care if someone is gay, or a different race or sex, if you are nice to me i will be nice to you.

What Girls Said 2

• How are they being attacked? If anything people who disagree with homosexuality are attacked far more often even though gays are less than 1% of the population.

• You know, like anti-gay riots and stuff

• Nobody should be attacked for anything, even if you're someone who opposes homosexuality. Not all people who disagree with homosexuality hate gay people.

• Well of course, that has something with being a human and have common sense.

• It's all about double standards... and double standards suck. (in reply to your comment about cross-dressing/transgender)

• I know it's not ok, but I really can't stand a man dressed like a woman. In my opinion a male is someone with a penis, a man is someone who do what he likes as long as he can protect him and the ones around him and make the world better. Same goes for females. But a male dress as a woman is annoying for me, I know it doesn't meet any of my principles about being a man, it's more like a preconception but I can't get rid of it. When I see someone who is denying his nature I assume that I cannot trust that person. And yes, you may say about hormonal changes and stuff, but if they would be important enough he wouldn't be a male since the birth. And about girls that dress like men and deny their nature, I don't feel like a woman nature is to be feminine, they should care and protect and strive for better, same as guys. But I totally feel like a male should not be feminine.

• I'm not sure I understand your definition of feminine. Basically, you said the difference between males and females is that guys have guy-parts. Plus, expression (femininity/masculinity-presentation) is totally different than actual gender. There are no guidelines as to how a gender must present themselves (or there should not be, at least).

• You are kind of right, but i can't accept that, I would never have a male friend who would act like a woman.

What Guys Said 0