What response do you think we should have about homosexual people?

Personally I really really don't care about homosexuals or what is happening to them, but I can see that more and more people are attacking gay people and i really don't understand why? Most of them are religious, I can see that, and I can't stand them. But from a free thinker position, why do you think they should be mocked? let me explain you my point of view better. I'm walking on the park and I see a couple kissing and i don't care, I see a gay couple kissing*I don't care*(unless they are lesbians, than my uhmm... moral will em... rise) but any way, If I see a girl dress like a man, there would be no problem, if i see a man dressed like a girl than my cringe will have a cringe.

• We should attack them!
    8% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • We shouldn't care.
    54% (7)50% (2)53% (9)Vote
  • We should defend them.
    38% (5)50% (2)41% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• A combination of the last two. They're just people. What gender they love shouldn't matter. And like any wrongdoing, we should help build them up when others are tearing them down.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We should defend them because ehm what's worse a guy dressed as girl but behaving himself, or someone who robs people with violence?

1|0
    0|0
    • That's not an explanation, what has a guy who robs people with violence doing here? It's like you responding to :"Should we eat apples of should we not?" with "We should because I hate peaches" There is no context to it, and no connection.

• I'm just saying that I don't see why we shouldn't defend them. They're just people. Homosexual... it's their choice. But I think we should defend them. I mean, why shouldn't we? They do nothing wrong, compared to robbers and all that. That's what I'm trying to say

• Yes you are right, they did nothing wrong for just being gay, but if there are people who want to harm them, they should manage themselves like any other person. I bet that if no one will give a fuck about them anymore, there will be less and less anti-gay people. I feel like the media doesn't help, they are showing them too much. Personally I don't care if someone is gay, or a different race or sex, if you are nice to me i will be nice to you.

What Girls Said 2

• How are they being attacked? If anything people who disagree with homosexuality are attacked far more often even though gays are less than 1% of the population.

0|0
    1|1
    • You know, like anti-gay riots and stuff

• Show All
    • Nobody should be attacked for anything, even if you're someone who opposes homosexuality. Not all people who disagree with homosexuality hate gay people.

• Well of course, that has something with being a human and have common sense.

• It's all about double standards... and double standards suck. (in reply to your comment about cross-dressing/transgender)

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it's not ok, but I really can't stand a man dressed like a woman. In my opinion a male is someone with a penis, a man is someone who do what he likes as long as he can protect him and the ones around him and make the world better. Same goes for females. But a male dress as a woman is annoying for me, I know it doesn't meet any of my principles about being a man, it's more like a preconception but I can't get rid of it. When I see someone who is denying his nature I assume that I cannot trust that person. And yes, you may say about hormonal changes and stuff, but if they would be important enough he wouldn't be a male since the birth. And about girls that dress like men and deny their nature, I don't feel like a woman nature is to be feminine, they should care and protect and strive for better, same as guys. But I totally feel like a male should not be feminine.

• I'm not sure I understand your definition of feminine. Basically, you said the difference between males and females is that guys have guy-parts. Plus, expression (femininity/masculinity-presentation) is totally different than actual gender. There are no guidelines as to how a gender must present themselves (or there should not be, at least).

• You are kind of right, but i can't accept that, I would never have a male friend who would act like a woman.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!