Would you rather live like a child all your life and feel free and happy or live like an adult all your life and feel trapped and sad?

A CHILD, they depend on others for all their needs. Housing, food, clothes, games, entertainment, fun. They have no responsibility for their actions. Their parents or whomever they depend on always bails them out. They live stress free, money keeps coming to them. They never feel the reality of their actions because their parents save them. They laugh at the days to come because they are stress free and have zero burden. This can be any age, thirty, fifty...

The adult, these hard working people take responsibility for themselves and sometimes others who depends on them. They provide answers, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to others and figure out their lives out if they don't know the answer. These people worry, stress, and tirelessly think of how they can become a better person so others can benefit from them. Adults have self control, they never act irrational. These people cry all their days because they see how much humanity needs and how little anyone is doing so they feel that they have to do so much.

• I want to be a kid all my life
  • I would rather be a responsible adult

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be fine to live without the adult stresses and tensions.
    But acting like a child puts more burdens on those trying to be responsible adults, and can lead to consequences for you

• Thanks for the MHO...

• I don't think fartyfellow understood the question.

Or rephrase it to say would you like to be so wealthy that you could afford to pay others to take care of all your responsibilities and you could be free and happy and be stress free?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be the responsible adult who's mind is still childlike and actions also. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you know where your priorities are!!!

What Guys Said 2

• i'd rather be a child again

• Why do you assume adults feel trapped and sad?

• From my perspective adults are at least less concerned with proving themselves and seeking approval if not completely free of that and directing their own lives. It's teenagers that are the ones that are working hard to find their own identity and get approval that they are doing things right... That can stretch through the early 20s but once you are an adult you give a shit far less then your perception of an adult.

What Girls Said 8

• Hell, when you put it that way, I'll be a kid, please and thank you.

• I would rather be in between, like a teen.

• Give up sex and booze? It's not even a question!

• I don't feel the way you claim adults feel. I'm getting $300+ a week for 21 hours at a job that I'd have fun doing for free. My job is my hobby, and going into work not only gains me new clients it gains me access to exclusive people and places. My life is rich with experiences and good times!

• I felt trapped and sad as a child, so the question isn't really relavant to me. Sure, I had no responsibility, but I had to deal with family bullshit. I'd pick being an adult because I have a choice. If I don't like the way some is acting, I can leave.

• something in berween

• I take it you dont have children...

• As an adult I love my life and I'm happy with it. Wouldn't want be a child again.
    Not all adults think their life sucks and are unhappy.

• As an adult. Children have it harder.