Ok, so, should I be embarrassed by leaking a bit and showing through my pants whenever I try talking to a girl I really like?

I can't help it. I've always had this problem ever since I was younger. Also, I'm socially awkward and have never had a girlfriend and now I'm 38. But it just happened again. A girl I work with started talking to me and I really like her. And it was a fun conversation, but I felt it and sure enough, there was a small, nickle sized wet spot through my pants. I don't even get erect, just like a leak. And theyre dark pants!! How do I stop it. It's making me more awkward and I want a girlfriend some day. Is this a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a turn off.

• I can't help it though. I try to hide it or sit down, but I don't know why it happens

Most Helpful Guy

• There are small pads made for older men with slight incontinence. You will see them in grocery stores. They affix to the inside of your underwear and will catch that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• i think thats pre cum.

• Plug your japseye with something.