If you could turn back 5 years ago and talk to yourself for only 30 seconds what would you say to yourself?

I'd tell myself to not let anyone make you feel worthless.
Wbu?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• you are going to learn so much and get to a much better place. Noone said it was going to be pain free though.

• Fucking pay attention at school. And don't be a pussy, just stop giving a fuck about other's opinions already - you won't believe how easy it is.

• if you did that the present you wouldn't have a reason to go back and tell them that so it ultimately would never happen.

• @Josht13 then why comment here? Your opinion about that sports team winning would be null too since if you has used said information back then, you wouldn't be here today on this question.

• I realized after the fact.

• "Stand up to the biggest bully of the three when he's on his own! Give him a taste of his own medicine... and make it hurt bad. Then try no. 2 before no. 1 tells him what happened."

• i would say that the most darkest and scariest times are gonna come so keep yourself mentally prepared and no matter what you just gotta keep grinding on and on, and say this to yourself that "no matter how bad is it or how bad it gets, im gonna make it."

• Why not 10 years. Either way I would tell my self yo not care so much about what others think of me and just be me. I'd also tell myself to use the drive I have to accomplish what I want.

• Hold off on a relationship and wait for Tinder 😂😂😂

• change major immediately and move to the city of the new university despite the extra cost and only little time benefit.

• Go vegetarian and start a blog.

• Take and borrow all the money you can and dump it into these options, futures, penny stocks take proceeds and buy as all the tesla securities you can. Retire in 5 years

• Don't sign up with the name 'BeerFarts' on G@G ;p

• I'll tell myself the previous lotto winner numbers

• "LEICESTER CITY WIN THE LEAGUE 15/16 1000 TO 1 ODDS SELL EVERYTHING AND BET"

• I would tell myself to ask out all the intimidating girls in middle school, and that one girl in fith grade.

• I just wouldn't do that

• To dump my girlfriend I guess.

• Whenever you're in a situation where you have to choose between Head vs Heart, go with Head because getting head is much better 😉

• "Hey dude in 5 years you will somehow turn back in time, i wasted my time please say something els-"

Every 5 Years.

• Go fuck your self

• These bitches ain't loyal xD

• "stay away from damaged girls. Dont try to fix them. Ever heard of the saying "dont fix it if it ain't broke"? Well once it's broke it can't be fixed. You need super glue to fix it/patch things up, and even then it won't be the same as before. Oh and the glue was in reference to therapy. Yes, those girls need therapy, not you.

What Girls Said 8

• "Should I Remain in Egypt with my husband and my family? Or Remain packed to go back to the states?"
    Good luck and Great question, @phoenix2000 xx

• "You're stupid."

• "DON'T CUT YOUR OWN BANGS BITCH PEOPLE SUCK DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK OKAY BYE!"

• You'll get through it and it's not your fault.

• i'd tell myself to be less naive

• Just finish classes so you can move on with your degree.

• Write that book

• Save up for all the medical bills about to come.