Would you say Americans are "whiny"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because we've got one of the top 5 lifestyles on planet Earth and you're still bitching about how bad your life is (not you in particular BumbleDeev but just some Americans in general.) Be thankful of where you live and stop criticizing it so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not whiny!

UGH! Why does no one ever listen to me? You guys never care about my opinions!

lol, jk, jk.

- Seriously though, I haven't paid attention to Americans vs other countries. It's possible but I don't know for sure.

What Guys Said 18

• Internet Americans maybe?

• Nasally, loud and annoying?

Possibly... ;)

• American's aren't any more whiney than anyone else in the Western world. Americans like Europeans, Chinese, Japanese and other people from wealthy nations are simply self-entitled and spoiled.

If you go to places like the Philippines where the people in many cases literally have nothing, some area's don't have the basic infrastructure that your average American takes for granted, you'll notice that they are generally happier people. It's funny that because I thought wealth was supposed to make everyone happier?

• Only as whiny as everyone else in the western world.
    Save for when it comes to politics. In which case yes, Americans are very very whiny.

• None that I know personally.

• Over the internet , oh yeah. In real, not so much.
    But then again, internet audience doesn't do justice to any country. You'll find the weirdest lot here.

• not all are like that. but then again every country's people are whiny and some are good and kind

• Some of them are.

• Nah every nation has good people and jerks.

• Definitely, more so on the internet, like... it's bad, lol.

• Yes, A good many are. But not as whiny as the rest of the damn World.

• In the south we don't whine, we just fix the issue.

• To speak on 'americans' as a whole, I would consider whiny to be one of the least bad traits

• not anymore than any other country I guess

• contradictory question

• Yes the liberals

• Oh yes... whipped by political correctness

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Chyea, they're selfish, spoiled, rotten and disgusting. They have everything handed to them! Even though I live in NYC myself, I'm not whiny. I respect everyone.

• The liberals yeah

• Yes we are.

• There are some that are, some that aren't. Just like anywhere else.

• Most of us yes we are some aren't so don't say all unless you have met us all please

• yes, i'm glad we're allowed to be.

• Yes!!