Why woman do not like seeing naked man, as man love to see naked woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who he is. If he's a boyfriend I've been with for the while then yes, he can flash himself to me.

If he's some guy I'm getting to know better through a dating site and he randonly sends me a video of him jerking off then nope, I wouldn't be turn on by it at all. I would be disgusted.

• Are you aware we aren't exactly wired like men? Seeing a penis or his naked body doesn't exactly turns me on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Imagine a naked man

There u go

• Im gay so that why Im asking... women do not like men as gay men do

• You have an appreciation for the male body cuz you're male too

What Girls Said 1

• The only reason a woman wouldn't like to see her man naked is if she's not attracted to him.

What Guys Said 2

• Women think sexy while guys see sexy so a romance novel does it for a girl, when an image in a mag does it for a guy. I realize that this is way oversimplifying it, but it's a good place to start.

• I think it's because a woman's body is sexier than a man's body.
    + she has pussy and boobs, 2 places to stare at and men only got the crotch :x hmmm