Can someone help me out with this confusing topic?

We all know that Bruce Jenner is transgender, but he is also a Republican. How you can be transgender and a Republican at the same time? Politics 101

by the way, I'm a Republican

Most Helpful Girl

• You're aligning religion with party affiliation. If you can set aside the right or wrong that comes with the stereotypical Republican and view the basic platform of the Republican party... limiting government control, taxes, trade, upholding certain amendments, then it's easy to see how Jenner can support the party. I think if more people realized that the Republican party isn't ONLY about things like pro-life and putting prayer back into schools, they'd understand the issues that are really hurting America and how this party may be able to mend them.

What Girls Said 5

• Because it shouldn't matter? People can align themselves with any political party they want.

• Most people's views do not align 100% with the party they choose to associate themselves with, especially when it comes to a two-party system.

• I never took him/her seriously

• That... is a very good question

• I do not care that he is transgender. It's none of my business.

What Guys Said 0