If a boyfriend cheats, is it ok to vandalize his cheap, old car?

It's an ugly, old 1999 Toyota Corolla.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you could easily be suspected of the damage done to his car and you could be charged for vandalism. He could further file harassment charges against you, despite what he did to you. Just wouldn't be worth it, especially since it's only a shitty Corolla that he probably doesn't care much about. You'd be better off exploiting him on social media or something. I am dearly sorry this happened to you, and I'm sure it'll take a little time to get over it, but the best thing you can do is forget him, and start looking for someone else.

• Actually he does cares about his car as if it were a person. He's always been cheap with others (me including) but not with his car.

• Thank you though. Will think about that. I just let my imagination run wild and in my mind, that would have been one of the best revenge.

• Fuck legal troubles, she should be worried about her teeth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just take care of yourself and ignore the twat.
    Vandalism isn't smart revenge.

Best thing I saw was a wife selling her cheating husbands ferrari for £1 on Ebay ha
    Since you aren't married - he is technically not binded so it's not worth your anger or a criminal record!

• Surely he could get his Ferrari back if he never did the transaction.

What Guys Said 31

• No it isn't ok. Just permanently and completely cut him out of your life

• Nope! Just go find a new boyfriend. Now THAT will make you feel better!

• no it's not. and in fact you could get in legal trouble

• Him cheating is emotional damage

You fucking up his car is property/legal damage

If you really don't give a fuck, then go for it

• The reason I imagine this is because he would take care of that car as if it were a person.

• Ah, hit him where it hurts. Do you gurl friend

• No, it's never ok to do that. Plus you shouldn't fuck with people cars. It shows poor character if you think that's acceptable behavior, and if I ever went out on a date and she said she did that I'd never see her again.

• No... but it's okay to break up with him and never talk to him again.

• You mean like in that old Carrie Underwood song? No.

• You're not above the law because you've been cheated on. It's on you if he files a police report. Pretty damn petty and potentially hurts you more in the end.

• No just move on thats petty i get your upset but he can call the police plus you would. look. really. good not showing any feelings towards him after he cheated..

• Nope then it's property damage.

• No, it's not okay. It's understandable why you would... but what he did isn't illegal, and what you would be doing is.

Just leave him. Move on. Someone like that isn't worth your anger or hurt.

• Just remember he may be able to get your arrested for that, you can't get him arrested for cheating, though he deserves it

• no its not

• it's ok in my book.,. . just own up if you get caught and find yourself in front of a judge.

• No, not at all.

• and then get charged for criminal damage since people always leave clues and then he will get revenge on you. Nice one dumbass

• No it's not.

• What did the poor vehicle ever do to you?

• I always hated it to be honest and now he proved to be a POS of a cheater. Technically that's better than if I were to direct my anger towards him, which would make my day but he already once reported a date for spitting in his face and the girl got charged.

• Smash the windows and report him for rape JK. I would smash the windows for sure

• No, that is illegal.

• Hahah! Girl, it's better to just move on. You gain nothing from vandalizing his car.

• do you want to go to jail no than break up and move on

• Reminds me of a Carrie Underwood song...

• Uhm no.

• No it isn't. One is being an asshole, the other is being a criminal.

• Is it ok to commit a crime in response to someone being despicably immoral? Uh no. Drop him and forget him. You're better off

• No, it will get you arrested.

• Maybe his don't have money

• I think he deserves it, but it's illegal, so don't do it. He'll know it was you, and he could prosecute you.

• True. I just imagine that would be the best way to get back at him... destroying what he likes the most (to the point he would probably cried about it... seriously he would take care of that car like it were a person).

• Personally probably legally it's a crime and yiu will probably end up doing community service for it

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 18

• Is it okay? No

- Should you do it? Nah. Legal repercussions and a pissed off ex.

If you do...
    Don't take your phone, they'll check your records for cell tower service. Leave it on and at home.

Buy a random key, or make a copy. Don't do spray paint or anything, too hard to keep your hair and stuff from sticking into it. Finger prints, receipts, etc.

- Ditch the key in a gas station garbage, AWAY from where you OR he lives. About 15 min driving distance away from either of you.

lmao. Let's not ask questions.

• You seem to have really thought this through.
      Have you ever done it?

• Well I hope she got arrested.

• Sounds like you have experience, I like your style. I fucking hate cheaters especially physical ones I think they are scum and deserve whatever happens to them

• No, it's not okay. Just cut him out and be done with him, you'll be acting like an adult and you'll feel better in the long run :)

• No it's not okay... But neither was it ok for him to cheat and he did it anyway.. 😕... So... 💁!

I go by this rule... Don't hurt people on purpose because you never know how they're gonna take it... They might be crazier than you. So be kind. 😁!! Or attain true consequences no matter how bad or how worse or how wrong.

• Nope. Even though he deserves it you cannot unless Orange is a good color with your skin tone or you like picking up trash. Sorry. 😕

• You could get in legal trouble... it's not worth it :/

• mmmmm He's not worth it, You can do sooo much better BUT Heeey! That could be fun >] You go girl! Just don't get caught !!! :D ooooh I would help You if I could ^^

• Of course not

• Wouldn't vandalize it but you could make it really dirty with ketchup, flower, chocolate sauce etc
    You can hurt him physically, you can send all the dirty texts he sent you to his mom, you can catch him in the act and film it then put it on youtube...

• Nah, don't do that! Just tell his mom if you want to do something so childish. Lol 😂

• I wouldn't do that, you could possibly be arrested

• You could get arrested for that, not worth it

• How about you grab a hose and wet the inside of the car lol

• yeah that would be cool lol

• FUCK YEAH AS LONG AS YOU READY FOR JAIL

• Nah girl

• Be mature and just dump his ass.

• No, not okay at all.

• No, that is so not classy. Just use all his money and dump him. Empty his bank account.

• no lol... meet a new boyfriend. so something good. you will feel better.