Where is the creepiest feeling place you have ever been?

Me, it was a multi story barn on my great-uncles farm in rural washington

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I live in a town famous for its ghosts, among a few other things. I think the creepiest feeling place I've been to was a church after dark. It was where my troop met when I was in Girl Scouts, afterwards the girls and I would explore the different rooms in the dark.

Most Helpful Guy

• During the early 90's, my aunt moved into an apartment in Brooklyn in a really nice neighborhood. She was baffled as to why the price was so low because it was in a really nice neighborhood.

About a month into her move, she started hearing strange noises she always felt like she was being watched. My siblings and I visited several times and we did feel eerie in there. One night, she was awaken to a heavy pressure on her chest. She couldn't breath and saw a black shadow darting out her room. She moved shortly after.

It turns out that 4 months before she moved in, a guy before her hung himself on the top of the apartment. This is why the price was so low.

I passed by that apartment about 15 years ago and it was all boarded up.

What Girls Said 32

• Bryant-Denny stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL.

SCccaaaarrrrry people.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4a9aeb7f45.jpg

• We had a little farm museum in my old town as a kid, and we went on a field trip to it pretty much every year in my summer camp. It showed a real house that was part of the underground railroad, and they would show us the hiding places and everything. Upstairs there were mannequins showing how women dressed back then, and as a person who found dolls creepy, those mannequins terrified me. I nearly cried every time I went in. I felt like they were staring at me at all times, and I didn't feel right again until the bus was moving to take us back.

• My auntie's home down South is the only thing I can think of with a long history of creepy to it. Which is funny cause I don't think about this type of stuff with my family in the island's... yet I do with the fam in the dates😂 Beautiful area, but she is in a rural area where horror writers would jizz at just the sight of it lol. It is rumored she practices VooDoo and has this room that is off limits to everyone! She constantly goes in and out I never noticed it when I was a kid u know. Plus she has all these creepy ass animals and Dolls around the place. I always think she keeps the souls of those who've wronged her in them. #BadMojo lmao so ummmm y'all better up those digits or Casper will be visiting pretty soon fellas😂😠

• During a paranormal investigation I was legit possesed. I will never go back there again!!! "Packing House" Statesboro Ga. All the "ghost stories" have been debunked as false not tr

• * damn phone. False and not true but there is definitely SOMETHING in there...

• @kittykatbrat Savannah Georgia. If that's not enough of an answer by itself, Moon River Brewing Company. All three major ghost shows have filmed there, and then came back here for other multiple sites. I'm a ghost tour guide now too.

• Wow.
      What a great gig.
      I'm smiling with envy.

• Argh whenever I go to my mates house. As soon as I walk to the backyard to work on the dirt bikes or pee wee's, I get this eery feeling. Some guy hung himself on the big massive oak tree they have in the backyard years and years ago. So yeah just creeps me out

• Hmmm, there was that zombie scare run where I basically pushed my boyfriend through the entire thing in 30 seconds and screamed "GO! RUN! AHHH!" XD And learned that in the zombie apocalypse, if I gag myself, I can probably outrun them all and live.

Besides that, just random unfamiliar bedrooms that I have to sleep in.

• The attic of my grandpas manor, it's like 400 years old or so and I remember playing hide and seek with my cousin in there when I was like 7 and I was hearing steps and someone breathing (I swear I did!) but when I finally came downstairs because I didn't find my cousin I found out he had been downstairs all the time. That was like my most shocking experience so far lol I even made my uncle and dad check out the attic for a potential robber or 'animal' but they didn't find anything.

• Spookers. It's a horror theme park in New Zealand, it's so scary.

• I forgot to mention it's at an old mental hospital which makes it even scarier!

• There's this old abandoned like palace near where I used to live. It was built by an eccentric millionaire in the 20s. It's huge and looks like it's straight out of the Renaissance.

The whole place is creepy. But there are these little abandoned cottages and a tower on the premises. There's something really ghostly about it all. Cuz it's so sprawling and quiet and empty.

• would go there.

• I know the shit that went down in those places.
      As someone with mental conditions of their own I really hope that those people have found peace

• Well do you wanna hear the bizarre thing? My great great great grandmother died in that asylum in her 40s. Cause of death was just listed as "insanity"

• hmmmm probably this cemetery in Scotland. It is known to be one of the most haunted. People go in and come out with scratches, bruises, etc. I came out with the biggest bruise I have ever had on my thigh.

• This building.
    It gave me an uneasy feeling while I was touring the house.
    www.errolflynntours.com/.../tours_rose_hall_2.jpg

• My creepiest experience wasn't really the place but what my date and I saw there.

Macedon cemetery on a super hot, summer afternoon... blue skies & sunshine.
    Nothing scary until we saw ONE tombstone with both of our first names on it.

• The creepiest place I've ever been to is the State School in my home town. The mentally ill children that lived there were abused, mistreated, taken advantage of, and sometimes killed or driven to suicide. It's illegal to go in there, but it's right next to the Teen Center.. It's said that there are corpses lying around the place, and ghosts haunting every corner.

• My boyfriends last apartment but his trailer he lives in now is a close second. Seen some weird things in both and felt uneasy 🙁

• Walking through the city at night, to catch a bus home. Lots of drunks, homeless and druggies etc.
    One of the very few times I have truly felt unsafe.

• I've been in my fair share of abandoned buildings but let's say this old graveyard where you could see a statue turn its head if you looked at it right. I thought it was a joke but holy crap, that was scary.

• In a forest alone and at night. Good thing I have a flashlight and panic button both on my phone.

• Forest by a graveyard in rural NJ

• An unpaved road straight under some very tall trees. I looked up and the head of a cow suspended from one of the branches. I was about 8 years old. I didn't freak out but it was pretty creepy

• i was taking a walk in the woods and cut through a grassy area, i just felt really creeped out like something was off so I ran back to the normal path.

• A weird forested area behind my families cottage and a State mental hospital (thankfully I was only there for a few hours).

• My Omas house it was built in 1780 but the land plot has been in the family for hundreds of years. Several wars have been fought in our village and we had a extermination camp during the war located there

• Under my bed.

• Um an old boarded-up building in a dark alley

• In a forest at night. The only flashlight I had was my phone

• Probably this old graveyard in Atlanta, I went at like midnight.

• A ghost town in Mexico.

• My uncle's house 😂😂

• My childhood home

• Outside during a blizzard. So my are had been hit with a giant blizzard and snow was piling up, the wind was whipping past my face, and I couldn't really see anything in front of me besides my cousins, our bright orange shovel, and the glowing traffic lights down the road. As we were walking to my aunts house my foot had gotten caught on something and I had been left behind. After I shoveled my foot to freedomI stood for a moment in the middle of the empty street, and I felt the strangest feeling I've ever felt before. It was just this inescapable feeling of dread and incredible loneliness. I have never felt emptier than in that moment standing in the silent vacant street. There was no sound other than the wind and a soft buzz coming from the traffic lights. the snow was perfect and seemed untouched because all of our footprints were quickly covered up by freshly fallen snow. I could hardly see anything anyway. I felt something in that moment that I never want to feel ever again.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 23

• To this guys apartment a neighbor of my former girlfriend when I moved her out we went inside his crib to say goodbye, his whole place was super dark and reeked of cigarette smoke. He was very creepy and talked about beating up OJ Simpson because he knew he lived 5 min drive from me in Miami

• I guess being in the woods at night. It was all burnt cause there was a huge fire like a year before.

• The execution chamber at Union Correction Institution in Raiford, Florida.

• There is a lake in the Lake Diistrict of UK called Wass Water. At just after dusk, it gets very dark and spooky. The mountains rise almost straight out of the water. It feels like a huge weight bearing down on you.

• My room when it was haunted by a demon, easily one of the creepiest and scariest thing I've ever been in/experienced.

• When I was younger, my parents and I went to check a house that was for sale. As soon as we stepped into that house, we could feel like if someone was watching us. It was a old house, you could smell the dust in there. We didn't buy that house because it was falling apart. I felt better once we got out of that creepy house.

• Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum

Seeing first hand the steps where a man was instantly vaporized where he stood and his shadow is permanently seared into stone... that does things to you.

• An abandoned factory by my house. Went there when I was a teenager, because a girl I liked wanted to go.

• hmm I don't know... but I went 2 or 3 weeks ago at 3 am out to catch some pokemon because I was bored... I live at the end of a tiny village, so I walked on a unlit trail and through parts of a forest... well that made me uncomfortable lol

• School

• My family's cottage/summer house in the middle of the night. It was actually haunted apparently. Creeeeeppppyyyy.

• Herbert the perverts house from family guy. "Anybody with strong muscular hands to help me in and out of the bath?" HE had me at candy it was a big mistake!

• This set of woods
    One kid hung himself in
    One girl was murdered in
    And one guy fell to his death in
    At night fishing
    Creepy as hell

• A forest at midnight. It was a dropping event
    There was an owl too to give that effect lol

• I freak out over clowns- so anywhere clowns are

• Dark ally in an industrial area that is usually full of people during the day and a ghost town at night.

• Graveyard at night.

• The bathroom in my dad's flat. Mold on the ceiling, and spiders everywhere.

• tbh it's my house.

• K.
      When will your home renovations be finished?
      How old is your house?

• @kittykatbrat Ehh my house is about as old as the average house.

Renovations are finished all the time but things keep breaking.

• I was in a dark warehouse once, I think.

• Got a flat while driving through a sugar cane field at 3am.

• Hmmmm à haunted house lol